The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

15 minutes ago, a m ole said:

William-Hague-is-Margaret-Thatcher.png

Fine line between homage and self-abasement. Truss not only crossed it, she's gone several clicks to the south of it. Someone should have advised her, "Look, Liz, you're lovely, but this is going to look weird, love."

Edited by Marka Ragnos

These tories are the least talented pool of tories we have ever faced in history - they have been decimated by BoJo - we need only replace them, but change the system these words removed have ridden to find power. PR NOW.

• Like 1

To quote the Last Leg on Channel 4 now on Rishi saying he wants to fix the economy:

"But he was the Chancellor! That's like going to a buffet, taking a sh*! in the buffet, and then placing a 1* review on Trip Advisor stating that there was a sh*! in the buffet!". 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, trekka said:

To quote the Last Leg on Channel 4 now on Rishi saying he wants to fix the economy:

"But he was the Chancellor! That's like going to a buffet, taking a sh*! in the buffet, and then placing a 1* review on Trip Advisor stating that there was a sh*! in the buffet!". 

I’m not endorsing the guy or his policies but presumably his obvious rebuttal would be that he has only been chancellor during a pandemic where emergency measures were being taken but would also like to be in charge post pandemic to get a chance to start setting thing right again (in the manner that he sees things)?

• Like 1

Just now, LondonLax said:

I’m not endorsing the guy or his policies but presumably his obvious rebuttal would be that he has only been chancellor during a pandemic where emergency measures were being taken but would also like to be in charge post pandemic to get a chance to start setting thing right again (in the manner that he sees things)?

That he didn't want to take but was outvoted at cabinet but was very happy to take all the credit for

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

His natural instinct was to stop free school meals whilst funding eat out to help out.

Let them eat cake.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

Sunak has the common touch

Nice.  Thanks for posting, I had heard about that clip but hadn’t seen it.

I bet even Rishi cringes watching that back 

Nowadays he’s obviously too polished to say stuff like that because everything is planned ahead of schedule so he says the right things at the right time.  

Not sure how he’s going to show his working class credentials over the next couple of weeks though.

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Not sure how he’s going to show his working class credentials over the next couple of weeks though.

Yep, got to sway those signed up paid up working class tory party members.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Yep, got to sway those signed up paid up working class tory party members.

Oh good point, I was thinking like a rational human 😝😝

He needs to channel his inner Thatcher to win the vote.

Maybe even cosplay her like Truss 😂

all the candidates are crap, blame the ‘woke moderator. 

Woke basically means anyone who says or does or basically is, anything ‘they’ disagree with doesn’t it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â