The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

I didn’t see it but saw the headline that he said he would “leave with his head held high” :crylaugh:

The gas lighting of his disastrous tenure has started then. 

Sacked. Sacked by your own party as a criminal after 1 too many scandals.

Dumb And Confused Looking Dumb GIF - Dumb And Confused Dumb Looking Dumb -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Hardly a surprise for a government who imposed economic sanctions on itself.

Are they going to find that they in fact do have confidence in themselves and that in fact everything is ok?

I don't get it

Do they really think your average voter will care about the subtle difference between "This Government" and "The Prime Minister"

Most people will still see a Government removing their own PM, and replacing it with AN Other and then having confidence in the Government lead by the former leader

Most people will view this after the refusal of Labour's motion to be "playing politics" and also see the Govt having confidence in what they don't have confidence in

Oh and the Johnson cheerleaders will just says, if you have confidence in the Government why are you getting rid of Johnson risking losing its most ardent support to other parties or abstention

Labour by the very act of proposing the original motion and having it refused got their point across already

Do they understand that when you are in the shit you don't dig deeper?

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

I don't get it

Do they really think your average voter will care about the subtle difference between "This Government" and "The Prime Minister"

Most people will still see a Government removing their own PM, and replacing it with AN Other and then having confidence in the Government lead by the former leader

Most people will view this after the refusal of Labour's motion to be "playing politics" and also see the Govt having confidence in what they don't have confidence in

Oh and the Johnson cheerleaders will just says, if you have confidence in the Government why are you getting rid of Johnson risking losing its most ardent support to other parties or abstention

Labour by the very act of proposing the original motion and having it refused got their point across already

Do they understand that when you are in the shit you don't dig deeper?

Well that is an interesting point. Do we see our government as cabinet led with the PM  as first among equals (hah lol) or are we now basically a presidential system in which the PM has carte blanche to do mostly whatever they please? If we think its presidential then I would argue that it is not democratic in changing a Prime Minister on a a 3 year rota without calling a General Election.

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Mordor is going to be PM isn't she

If she does then I reckon she’ll struggle to make it to the next GE. The wheels will start to fall off by Christmas.

16 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Mordor is going to be PM isn't she

Well my dad has just said he likes her and wants her to win. 

From that I assume she has been “talking straight” and said something brexity/transphobic/“anti woke” to instantly decide in her favour. 

On 10/12/2021 at 19:08, ml1dch said:

Mate, there's more chance of Len McCluskey being the next Tory leader than Jeremy Hunt. 

*taps sign*

Very impressive that he managed to reduce his support between nominations and votes.

Edited by ml1dch

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â