The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I think it could be Sunak and it worries me as I think he’ll crack under the pressure. 

Can't even storm out of an interview properly.

He's positively useless at public speaking

All those red wall Tories that want tax cuts, aren't getting them from Sunak

As pointed out above he's also the easiest to attack

The money (out of touch with the common man), the green card, the fine, he's also easily linked with partygate and Boris.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, legov said:

Rishi's to lose now that Wallace is out of the running?

Not so sure.

Depends how many people get behind the more moderate candidates.

Sunak seems to make a fair few mistakes imo.

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

There’s a danger his bid will be scuppered by everyone going early with their shit.

"I mean they have jobs, but it's more of a hobby, really"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

There’s a danger his bid will be scuppered by everyone going early with their shit.

We're all such dirty little peasants putting up with these f*****s! 

8 hours ago, LondonLax said:

If you moved to PR Labour would immediately split into ‘Blairite’ Labour and ‘Corbyn’ Labour and run as two different parties, knowing they would both get their rightful share of politicians regardless. The Tories would do the same with pro and anti Brexit parties etc 

Already happened - never voting Labour again unless it's the Welsh elections. 

Rishi or Javid are never getting in - nothing to do with their ability (they have none) but the innate racism of the tory membership - they will always vote white, but minorities are fine in support roles, in their eyes. 

Oh fook - Wallace has ruled himself out - that means an absolute clown show for the position. 

Edited by Jareth
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Rishi or Javid are never getting in - nothing to do with their ability (they have none) but the innate racism of the tory membership - they will always vote white, but minorities are fine in support roles, in their eyes. 

Oh fook - Wallace has ruled himself out - that means an absolute clown show for the position. 

What if the final two presented to the membership is Javid and Sunak? 

I don't see it, but Rishi has spent a lot on his ad campaign, if that guy gets in, how on earth is Starmer going to outflank him? Hey I'm Rishi, self made son of immigrants (Bollocks of course), Hey I'm Keir, I can't beat that story. 

I think the average true blue signed up party member would be absolutely fine with Priti Patel being in charge.

They won’t be bothered what race she is as long as she puts those drowning nets across the English Channel and stops all these silly sex allegations that are stopping people getting on with getting brexit done.

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

I don't see it, but Rishi has spent a lot on his ad campaign, if that guy gets in, how on earth is Starmer going to outflank him? Hey I'm Rishi, self made son of immigrants (Bollocks of course), Hey I'm Keir, I can't beat that story. 

Hey, I’m Rishi, the guy that loves the country so much I had a U.S. green card. You’ll remember me, my missus doesn’t really ‘live’ here. Hi I’m Rishi that money I dished out during covid, I’ll be needing that back thanks. I believe in doing the right thing and honesty and integrity the minute the polling data turns a bit bad. I was so concerned about that last guy, I started filming bits of my pitch to be leader 6 months ago, about the same time I was publicly staying loyal. I’m the guy to fix the damage done to the economy whilst I was Chancellor.

Hi, I’m Rishi, did I mention I’ll be needing that money back now?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Hey, I’m Rishi, the guy that loves the country so much I had a U.S. green card. You’ll remember me, my missus doesn’t really ‘live’ here. Hi I’m Rishi that money I dished out during covid, I’ll be needing that back thanks. I believe in doing the right thing and honesty and integrity the minute the polling data turns a bit bad. I was so concerned about that last guy, I started filming bits of my pitch to be leader 6 months ago, about the same time I was publicly staying loyal. I’m the guy to fix the damage done to the economy whilst I was Chancellor.

Hi, I’m Rishi, did I mention I’ll be needing that money back now?

But you are a smart guy - the general public / tory membership will only see the expensive ad campaign. That said I still think they won't elect a non white person. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â