The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Thee will not be a change of direction, just temporary bribes to the electorate

Depends.

I think the era of the mavericks is over.

All those checks and balances, boring ministerial codes, select committee s etc - are there for a reason.

I hope the Tories and indeed the nation now recognise that.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

So when is boris gonna go on strictly? 

I would dearly love to see Merton and Hislop take him to pieces on Have I got News for You but sadly I think his day in light entertainment are over.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Depends.

I think the era of the mavericks is over.

All those checks and balances, boring ministerial codes, select committee s etc - are there for a reason.

I hope the Tories and indeed the nation now recognise that.

None of that has anything to do with actual policy

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, blandy said:

Churchill, Brexit, levelling up, Ukraine, serving the British people, big calls right, Churchill, Ukraine...selflessly serving...honour...

all will be tosh. 

Getting on with the job.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I would dearly love to see Merton and Hislop take him to pieces on Have I got News for You but sadly I think his day in light entertainment are over.

There is no doubt he will try go back into entertainment after this to try rebuild his atrocious public image

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

There is no doubt he will try go back into entertainment after this to try rebuild his atrocious public image

I agree, people will tune in in large numbers. Like rubber neckers on a motorway 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

People will lap it up as well:

”oh looking back it is quite funny how brazen he was about it all, the barefaced lying, the cheek of it all. I wish I had the balls to do that at work, and he did get all the big calls right.”

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

People will lap it up as well:

”oh looking back it is quite funny how brazen he was about it all, the barefaced lying, the cheek of it all. I wish I had the balls to do that at work, and he did get all the big calls right.”

I think he will go down the ed balls route post being kicked out as a mp. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I think he will go down the ed balls route post being kicked out as a mp. 

He's not going to get "kicked out" as an MP. There's is no way he stands again and goes to the back benches. He stands down shortly after leaving Downing Street and there will be a by-election. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â