The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

4 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Cummings happy to pour petrol on the 🔥

I dont like boris but cummings is bitter attention seeking moron. I have no interest in what he thinks (speaking generally not a dig at you jonesy)

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Probably something they need.  They need a complete change of direction 

There will not be a change of direction, just temporary bribes to the electorate

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont like boris but cummings is bitter attention seeking moron. I have no interest in what he thinks (speaking generally not a dig at you jonesy)

No offence taken, I quite agree with your opinion. I just find opinions like Cummings has both funny and hypocritical.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

There will not be a change of direction, just temporary bribes to the electorate

Depends.

I think the era of the mavericks is over.

All those checks and balances, boring ministerial codes, select committee s etc - are there for a reason.

I hope the Tories and indeed the nation now recognise that.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Depends.

I think the era of the mavericks is over.

All those checks and balances, boring ministerial codes, select committee s etc - are there for a reason.

I hope the Tories and indeed the nation now recognise that.

Sadly I don't think they will. The Tories won't change the rules as the rules suite them. 

If the nation doesn't like it, then don't vote Tory. It's not complicated. 

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Ben Wallace favourite amongst Conservative members by quite a margin.

lcimg-060ae5da-84cb-4c63-ba07-b408feb04f32.jpg?bypass-service-worker

Pointless exercise at this point, they don't know who is standing yet. No Braverman, NoTugendhat etc

34 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Private school, and became a keen equestrian. His grandfather was the governor of the Bank of Iraq. Safe to say they probably got out of there with a few quid.

Yeah, the amount of dirt one can find on the Zahawi's is unreal. His father essentially stole Iraqi wealth and fled, and his son has been a grifter his whole adult life, very keen on cars, ladies and booze. 

He's not the from rags to riches Messiah the Daily Heil is portraying him as.

• Like 1

The Tory leadership contest is very hard to predict - in the past there have always been moves to 'Stop' certain candidates - I could easily see there being a stop Patel/Truss/Hunt factions this time around.

I also don't think it will be close when we get to the last two. One of those will be a clear favourite.

It’s incredible really, the man is so desperate to cling on to the role he’s been prepped for since birth that he cannot see the wood for the trees.

That he’d be prepared to debase himself further and subject himself to continued ridicule is both tragic and impressive in equal measure.

Just leave, salvage what modicum of pride you can and get out now.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's still appointing new ministers. It's past time for that, man, fill your underlings with cum get out of there

Fixed for Johnson.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â