The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

The reason is, he has no need to keep him close any more. The gloves as such are off

Its open warfare season

He's daring the party to rip itself to shreds and they will be doing just that over the coming hours and days

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a1h3sgy6jgnf941r17

• Like 1

No love lost then

A No 10 source said: "You can't have a snake who is not with you on any of the big arguments who then gleefully tells the press the leader has to go."

The PM is understood to have rung Gove in the last 15 minutes to tell him he was sacked.

bbc

It looks like BJ is making an example of him. Cross me and you’re out, even if you e had top jobs for many years.

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

It really is starting to get nasty, lovely. You could put all 300 odd of them in a cage match, fight to the death, last man standing wins, and I wouldn't care who won, but I'd watch every second.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

It really is starting to get nasty, lovely. You could put all 300 odd of them in a cage match, fight to the death, last man standing wins, and I wouldn't care who won, but I'd watch every second.

Go Nads would win

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Stick yhe labour party in there too and let them all fight to the death then we finally get change something we desperately need

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its actual unbelievable he has not resigned or said i will hand over at end of year to another party leader.

I would say he has been one of the biggest disasters for the tories 

Not when you look at his history. He was always going to cling on. He thinks he is above us all, he isn’t the cuddly bubbly fool with a beer who would spend time with you, it’s a nasty and vindictive man. 

Dear Mr Johnson,

Thank you very much for the kind offer of a ministerial position for the next ‘24 hours or so’. I would like to accept, however there would be some conditions attached…

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Go Nads would win

That was my first thought, then I realised she'll be hitting the sauce pretty hard and probably can't stay standing in a room of one right now.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Dear Mr Johnson,

Thank you very much for the kind offer of a ministerial position for the next ‘24 hours or so’. I would like to accept, however there would be some conditions attached…

spacer.png

Fandabidozi! 🤮

Just now, DCJonah said:

Is this the end of the Tories for a good while? How do people vote for this shit show now? This can't be easily forgotten.

I think and hope so, but equally the Tories always seem to recover from whatever drama they create.

Dear Mr Johnson,

spacer.png

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Is this the end of the Tories for a good while? How do people vote for this shit show now? This can't be easily forgotten.

This conservative party is like the broken one that lost to cameron but 10x worse. Cant see them getting back in power for a minimum 10 years

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

This conservative party is like the broken one that lost to cameron but 10x worse. Cant see them getting back in power for a minimum 10 years

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â