The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

Wonder if he would leave office willingly in the event of a narrow GE defeat.

It's got Trump all over it.

I'm doubtful he'll even be an MP after the next general election so he'd find it hard to hold any legislative power.

I'm with those who want him to hang on though. Cause some proper, generational damage. By the time the party image is repaired their base will be sitting in urns in the corner of their kids attics reserved for useless shit.

Edit - that came quicker than expected. Bring on the civil war

Edited by Sam-AVFC

The longer he stumbles on the better. He and those MPs who still back him are doing more damage to the Tories every day he remains PM. The last thing this country needs is another Tory election win and Johnson clinging on for a while longer makes the chances of the Tories winning the next election far less likely.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 4

Even if Bozo called an election it’s up to the Conservative Party who is their leader and candidates for that election. 

Wouldn’t they just hold a VONC and then kick him out as leader and a candidate? 

Or can his local party insist he is their candidate?

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Anyway, I've had my tea, now it's time for a special dessert

FXARhKHXoAAhIYD?format=jpg&name=small

A squirt or two of cream?

4 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

The longer he stumbles on the better. He and those MPs who still back him are doing more damage to the Tories every day he remains PM. The last thing this country needs is another Tory election win and Johnson clinging on for a while longer makes the chances of the Tories winning the next election far less likely.

This is the Boris Johnson Show. The Tories will play the game that he is to blame. If they can find a viable replacement and deal properly with the UK issues they will be fine.

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Anyway, I've had my tea, now it's time for a special dessert

FXARhKHXoAAhIYD?format=jpg&name=small

A squirt or two of cream?

8 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Even if Bozo called an election it’s up to the Conservative Party who is their leader and candidates for that election. 

Wouldn’t they just hold a VONC and then kick him out as leader and a candidate? 

Or can his local party insist he is their candidate?

If you do the election predictor posted many pages ago earlier today. Johnson loses Uxbridge and Ruislip to Labour if the vote share remains as the current running poll average (33/40/12)

• Like 1

You just need to follow Boris’ career to know this would be the way he reacted to being told “no”. And anybody who had even a slight interest in politics and knew of Boris could have predicted something like this - but the media built him up as the messiah and that is another thing that has convinced him his is invincible. 

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Tomorrow's cabinet meeting could just be Johnson, Moggster and Gonads, all with a sock puppet on each hand

Mogg

Dorries

Carrie

Jennifer Arcuri

The wallpaper lady

Lord Brownlow

Lord Moylan

Lee Bowyer

Cthulu

The exhumed corpse of Oswald Mosely, popped up on a chair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

Mogg

Dorries

Carrie

Jennifer Arcuri

The wallpaper lady

Lord Brownlow

Lord Moylan

Lee Bowyer

Cthulu

The exhumed corpse of Oswald Mosely, popped up on a chair.

Gaza?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â