The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

No, but I wouldn't put it past him to simply refuse to move out.

I think a legal injunction to prevent rule change might be on the cards

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not a chance of that IMO

It's hard to judge which group hates him more in percentage terms. Tory MPs / Tory Members / Tory Voters / The Electorate

If Truss can't get enough votes I hope to hell it is Gove (it won't be)

Gut feeling is that Gove won't run this time. 

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Carrie is peeling the wallpaper off as we speak

I'd also quite like to see whether the Met police would actually bring themselves to forcefully remove him from No 10. Or who actually would have the power to do so. Would the military have to get involved? It could be utterly hilarious to watch unfold.

Edited by Lichfield Dean

Just now, ml1dch said:

Gut feeling is that Gove won't run this time. 

Me too, the only thing stopping me thinking that is that Gove appears to be the only person in the world unaware of his own lack of popularity

13 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I'd also quite like to see whether the Met police would actually bring themselves to forcefully remove him from No 10. Or who actually would have the power to do so. Would the military have to get involved? It could be utterly hilarious to watch unfold.

Amazing that we have been reduced to such levels that the above isn't entirely off the agenda

Will you still be PM tomorrow?

Angus MacNeil asks if the prime minister will still be in post tomorrow. He says he's had more resignations than any PM since 1932.

Boris Johnson says "of course," but he is appearing in front of the committee "to talk about what the government is doing".

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

Angus MacNeil asks if the prime minister will still be in post tomorrow. He says he's had more resignations than any PM since 1932.

I wonder what happened in 1932?

15 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I wonder what happened in 1932?

The Liberal ministers in the coalition resigned over a load of tariffs that were being brought in in response to the Great Depression. Imagine if the 2010-2015 Government had collapsed and all the Lib Dem ministers left Government - would have been a bit like that. 

Edited by ml1dch

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â