The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

27 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

The fact that he's tagged the Labour Party of Ireland in his tweet, shows exactly the level of detail that Frost is capable of.

word removed. 

This is the man that negotiated the Northern Ireland Protocol and now wants to rip it up, that shows the level of detail he's capable of

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

This is the man that negotiated the Northern Ireland Protocol and now wants to rip it up, that shows the level of detail he's capable of

This is the man that firmly believed remain was the best thing for the country before getting a well paid job on the other side.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

She hasn't considered the alternative. Leveraging your power for strikes that are literally nothing to do with you might be wrong, but while the meteor finished them off, but it was the generations of unemployed dinosaurs with antiquated skills forced into the gig economy that was really the beginning of the end

• Haha 1

Did anyone explain that the strike has nothing to do with train drivers?

Too busy puzzling over those stegosaurs struggling with their smartphones. 

2 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

The only surprise about last night is that the Tories got as many votes as they did. Who the **** is looking at this lot after everything and saying "yep, they're for me".

I thought the same, how did 3 in 10 people look at it and go “more of the same please”?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

We need him to survive and he will. He has to be around for longer to make them more unelectable 

this is my thinking. we need him to stay because at best the tories wont get a majority but they have a very real chance of losing the next election as things stand

5 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

The only surprise about last night is that the Tories got as many votes as they did. Who the **** is looking at this lot after everything and saying "yep, they're for me".

Well they don't run a 24/7 multi million propganda media campain for nothing.

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

this is my thinking. we need him to stay because at best the tories wont get a majority but they have a very real chance of losing the next election as things stand

Dont understimate the pulling power of a raft of extreme right wing policies 

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

It’s a tough one though, isn’t it? So many of us want him gone as soon as possible but the longer he’s in charge, the more likely the conservatives are to lose support. The big “but” though, is how much more damage will he do in the next two years?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Too busy puzzling over those stegosaurs struggling with their smartphones. 

Well I was curious if the new messiah Lynch actually put her right on that. I didn't watch it because I never do. The studio audience is nearly always full of Swivel Eyed loons (as she demonstrates literally) and the tv audience has usually always made it's mind up before they watch.

When I found out Lynch was on it, I thought it was a mistake 

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

It’s a tough one though, isn’t it? So many of us want him gone as soon as possible but the longer he’s in charge, the more likely the conservatives are to lose support. The big “but” though, is how much more damage will he do in the next two years?

I'm not sure it's that tough. His replacement will be just as damaging for the country. At least this way he's damaging the party as well. 

• Like 1

When I found out Lynch was on it, I thought it was a mistake 

I've only seen the small segments posted above, but it seems like a good idea for him to have gone on there, IMO, otherwise that tory would have just been spreading lies with no rebuttal. Like every other story on every other day.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â