The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, picicata said:

Strangely I took it the other way. The 'somebody needs to take responsibility' read as 'well, the useless, wavey haired cock socket who leads the party won't take responsibility, so I will'. Maybe I'm being too generous.

You've fallen into the trap of believing there are still Tories with a semblence of honour and respect.

He's a fall guy, nothing more, nothing less

19 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not a chance, he will not resign until he's forced to and it'll take longer than that to force him out. If they do force him out it'll rip the party to shreds, which I'm all for obviously, it'll just take longer than the end of this week or next week.

Spot on and I agree. He won’t go easily and will probably be so bitter he will take the party down, he doesn’t care about anybody but himself.

Have to say this gives me huge optimism for the future. Tactical voting ousting a huge tory majority - it’s huge - and it’s now clear we can oust the tories even with an uninspiring Labour outfit. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Spot on and I agree. He won’t go easily and will probably be so bitter he will take the party down, he doesn’t care about anybody but himself.

I blame the voters personally. They need to remember that Boris Johnson is a proven vote-winner.

• Haha 4

"Time to cut through the noise and spin"

*adds his own noise and spin*

And on top of that, why does this arsehole this that anyone gives a shit about this opinion?

1 hour ago, tinker said:

My feeling is Boris wont survive this , he will be off by the end of the week.

We need him to survive and he will. He has to be around for longer to make them more unelectable 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

And on top of that, why does this arsehole this that anyone gives a shit about this opinion?

The fact that he's tagged the Labour Party of Ireland in his tweet, shows exactly the level of detail that Frost is capable of.

word removed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

People came out to vote last time because of Brexit. Not because of anything to do with the ability if this lot of clueless idiots ability to actually Govern the country. 

Brexit is a thing of the past. They can try make immigration the new Brexit and being tough on that but it won't resonate outside of their core voters. 

It's the economy stupid

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tinker said:

My feeling is Boris wont survive this , he will be off by the end of the week.

My feeling is that he is about to turn up the nasty dial. He will not be ousted, he will go down fighting. Expect a plethora of dead cats over the coming weeks but they’ll all be really awful ones with genuine negative consequences. 

6 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

The Tories are f***ed: too right wing for lefties and too woke for conservatives.

Too "woke"? I can't say I've ever seen anyone leveling that accusation at them

Presumably they should be getting people to row to Rwanda.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

The Tories are f***ed: too right wing for lefties and too woke for conservatives.

ahahahahaha what on earth are you on about? This is the most right wing, un-'woke' Tory party probably ever.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â