The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Today's (well, now yesterday's) Popbitch email has an amusing/interesting bit on alleged cocaine use in Westminster:

'The persistent backroom chatter about cocaine in Westminster doesn't seem to be blowing over anytime soon. In fact, it's causing a pretty hefty rift in the already rift-heavy Tory party: between those who are appalled at the use of cocaine in Parliament (read, a bunch of senior Tories) and those who **** love getting the bag in (read, a bunch of the 2019 intake).

The "traces of cocaine" story that made the papers last December was supposed to serve as a bit of a warning shot to the errant gak fiends, but it clearly didn't work.

Briefings have been ramping up behind the scenes recently with Parliamentary colleagues turning on one another, making some pretty serious and pretty specific allegations about who's been doing what (and how much of it) in the hopes that the story breaks – so they can maybe clear house a bit ahead of the next election.'

Not any great surprise I suppose, but does suggest a bit of chaos behind the scenes. It's also true that when a party does better than expected in a quickly called election, a bunch of candidates win who were maybe not quite ready for primetime, and I feel like we've seen a bit of that already.

Can't link it directly, but you can see the source here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/vde2dj/comment/iclvkz9/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Today's (well, now yesterday's) Popbitch email has an amusing/interesting bit on alleged cocaine use in Westminster:

Not any great surprise I suppose, but does suggest a bit of chaos behind the scenes. It's also true that when a party does better than expected in a quickly called election, a bunch of candidates win who were maybe not quite ready for primetime, and I feel like we've seen a bit of that already.

Can't link it directly, but you can see the source here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/vde2dj/comment/iclvkz9/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The thought of Rees Mogg racking up a line in the end trap and leaving a piece of toilet roll on it for the incoming Boris does bring a smile to my face especially if it was just before a live COVID brief (and would explain quite a lot) 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

The thought of Rees Mogg racking up a line in the end trap and leaving a piece of toilet roll on it for the incoming Boris does bring a smile to my face especially if it was just before a live COVID brief (and would explain quite a lot) 

He'll be carrying it round in one of them old, brown medicine vials too.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

He'll be carrying it round in one of them old, brown medicine vials too.

He always reminds me of this fella as well 

image.jpeg.2516dc0865d91d0b6ed009a908d45a30.jpeg

image.jpeg.b00f77b46172493d1d16928442eee571.jpeg

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The clown has **** off to Ukraine again? The polls must be bad

He was due to speak to the Red Wall Tory MPs at their cocaine party, sorry, Northern Research Group COnference, they are furious

"I think I was here in April..."

I mean wtaf???

Check your **** diary, you prick.

You were either getting your cock sucked by someone you shouldn't have or you were on an official visit to a war zone.

Difficult to tell, I guess?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â