The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

How can you be so shameless as to just go on the tv and parrot the same party lie, sorry, party line, that you know is bollocks.

But he did get 51.1% in his leadership election :D

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm amazed the police haven't dragged away that nobhead blasting music outside Downing Street.

I mean, the met police didn’t drag away the nobheads doing that in DS Durham by lockdown, so 😂

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm amazed the police haven't dragged away that nobhead blasting music outside Downing Street.

He can stop playing the Pistols' "Liar" now, and start playing Streetband's "Toast". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

She's still going...

I’m pretty certain that Nadine and co, who spout the same old shit like this, and “big calls” etc don’t think people read the comments.

Its unanimously thousands of replies telling her she’s a moron.

You’d think they would know they’re better off keeping their mental theories to themselves as literally nobody is buying them.

Also the irony of them constantly parroting "Time to get on with it" "time to move on" "Let's get on with the job" without realising it's their own leader that is preventing them from doing any of that is delicious

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Also the irony of them constantly parroting "Time to get on with it" "time to move on" "Let's get on with the job" without realising it's their own leader that is preventing them from doing any of that is delicious

Nah. It’s the left-wing media, innit?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â