The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

16 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

About 1:30, the mask slips. "And ignore the dead in the care homes, let's not talk about them?", "Look, it was 2 years ago".

Remember how at the time, we shouldn't politicise the tragedy? Well, now it's too late. Your loved ones are dead, you lost, get over it.

I'm a positive person. What a great defence for just ignoring every piece of valid criticism

That seems very low for half an hour before the voting starts. Considering (a) he needs 180 and (b) Theresa May had the 160 or so that she needed declared and on board publicly by lunchtime on the day of her vote.

21 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm a positive person. What a great defence for just ignoring every piece of valid criticism

He said this hours ago man, let it go

4 hours ago, Jareth said:

Bad news for Labour if the likes of Jeremy Hunt becomes leader - he'd shore up the blue wall enough to prevent Labour getting in. In fact, any Tory candidate that can appear reasonably Tory and reasonably middle ground would blunt Labour's chances somewhat. 

You mean the Jeremy hunt that was absolutely despised as health Secretary  by nhs staff? The man ignored doctors when they were speaking to him face to face about the new contracts he implemented?

He is vermin and unlikeable i dont think he would do well as leader

2010: Labour blamed for crashing the economy and breaking the country. This is still used in 2022.

2010-2022: Tories break the country, remove us from the EU, **** up the reaction to COVID, the current PM breaks rules, lies and cheats, money for COVID contracts going to their mates.

But Labour are bad.

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or the BBC thread, but good to see journos pushing back on the Tory script.

Victoria Derbyshire (along with Lewis Goodall and Ros Atkins) are some of the good 'uns at the Beeb.

• Like 4

Voters in Boris Johnson’s Uxbridge constituency share their verdict: ‘He’s a tw*t’

From life-long Tory voters to those who are on the fence, i speaks to people in the PM’s constituency

i-news

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You mean the Jeremy hunt that was absolutely despised as health Secretary  by nhs staff? The man ignored doctors when they were speaking to him face to face about the new contracts he implemented?

He is vermin and unlikeable i dont think he would do well as leader

Trashing the NHS? That's a vital quality in being a Tory leader!

So reporters are hearing whispers that no fewer than 5 MPs in Government office may be voting against Johnson

Thats a really odd thing to be briefing off the record. Sure 'the rebels' could be using it to attempt to persuade more onto their side but I think they actually expect to lose but not by a large margin, I think their hope is to give him a very large bloody nose to make his position impossible.

That in itself is a huge gamble by them because the whole point of this is that they currently think with Johnson in charge that they'll lose that GE especially as the Party will be fighting it when the country knows how riven by splits they are

I'd be very surprised if more than 100 vote for him to go. I think anymore than 120 and a trouncing in up coming by elections and he doesn't see next GE. 140 plus tonight and he is gone within weeks.

Let's hope for no more than around 100.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â