The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

If this no confidence vote had been after the 23rd of June with the 2 by elections I think Johnson could well have lost it. As it has been bounced straight after the jubilee weekend he will probably survive but be wounded. 

There was talk that a few loyal MPs put letters in to get them over the threshold now rather than waiting and making it more likely that he would lose.

Might just be trying to look like they are in control of something that they are not.

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

If this no confidence vote had been after the 23rd of June with the 2 by elections I think Johnson could well have lost it. As it has been bounced straight after the jubilee weekend he will probably survive but be wounded. 

Or a clever ploy, no confidence now and win. Look how much confidence they have in me so he wins the by election. 👀

5 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

There was talk that a few loyal MPs put letters in to get them over the threshold now rather than waiting and making it more likely that he would lose.

Might just be trying to look like they are in control of something that they are not.

Hmmm. That involves far more foresight and planning that what the Conservative party usually offers.

5 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Wow Nadine Dorries is absolute car crash TV. I have no idea if she believes what she says or any idea what it means.

If she wasn't an MP, you'd have serious grounds to get her sectioned under the Mental Health Act

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

2019 election-

60-69 yr olds  57% voted tory

70+  yr olds 67% voted tory

"Most will be retired and therefore more likely to be Tories" is rather different to "Most will be retired and therefore Tories". 

I'm in the 43% that didn't vote for them, and so is pretty much everyone in my social circle. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

"Most will be retired and therefore more likely to be Tories" is rather different to "Most will be retired and therefore Tories". 

I'm in the 43% that didn't vote for them, and so is pretty much everyone in my social circle. 

Ok fair enough I stand corrected. But in general terms there is a clear correlation between voting conservative and age.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Ok fair enough I stand corrected. But in general terms there is a clear correlation between voting conservative and age.

Sorry, I knew what you meant. But it's a sensitive point with me! 

• Thanks 1

About 1:30, the mask slips. "And ignore the dead in the care homes, let's not talk about them?", "Look, it was 2 years ago".

Remember how at the time, we shouldn't politicise the tragedy? Well, now it's too late. Your loved ones are dead, you lost, get over it.

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Drawing a line under it latest...

Err, what?

Actively campaigning that partygate was a good thing? Don't understand what he's trying to achieve.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Err, what?

Actively campaigning that partygate was a good thing? Don't understand what he's trying to achieve.

He wants out, but doesn't want to resign, being sacked means he can play victim.

Just now, Jareth said:

Looks like Boris has decided he can't be arsed after all. Think he's going.

Yeah I think he wants to be removed. He can play the victim and then raise millions with public speaking shit.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â