The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, Genie said:

tbf, the charge is “misleading” the house. He has mislead them for sure. Lying is a little harder to prove as you’ve stated.

Mislead is the term the House of Commons uses in reference to lying.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

tbf, the charge is “misleading” the house. He has mislead them for sure. Lying is a little harder to prove as you’ve stated.

Its defined as knowingly presenting false information.

There should always have been a supplementary question. Can the Prime Minister tells if his answer was No there was No party or No he can't tell us.

• Like 1

Now these photos have been released I am sure tomorrow will be the first day of how ever many it takes of the Daily Mail showing the photo on their front page and putting pressure on the Met to relook at this event. No didn't think so.

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

Has an arse wipe like Fabricant defended his boss yet with something like “there’s more important things going on”?

He's got a point, we're here yet again talking about trivial events like this, while innocent victims are being molested by Conservative politicians.

• Haha 1

It really doesn’t make my blood boil how we keep getting pathetic attempts to cover up the crimes of our leaders. Is there nobody left with a backbone and a bit of decency?

Just now, Jonesy7211 said:

Put the good of the country first and resign you lying, greedy, shameless, corrupt bastard.

Until he goes politics in this country simply cannot get out of the cesspit it's in. His actions only embolden the rest of the Tory rats.

He's the worst PM this country has ever had.

One of my greatest fears is that we might look back on these times as the good old days. The direction of travel is clear for all to see. We are heading toward more curbs on our freedoms, more lies, more corruption, more consequence-free nonsense. It's there for all to see and if Labour ever won an election, I could see this lot just ignoring the result. Mhairi Black called it out for what it is. 

Then again, I might be catastrophising. I don't think I am though.

• Like 4

Is it any wonder we’re seeing a rise in ‘antisocial behaviour’ in the population when our so called leaders act so shamelessly.

The moral code has been thrown out of the window in this country and I don’t know why we’re surprised any more to see (for example) people running on to football pitches and assaulting others, there’s a total breakdown in civil responsibility and it’s coming from the very top.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, choffer said:

One of my greatest fears is that we might look back on these times as the good old days. The direction of travel is clear for all to see. We are heading toward more curbs on our freedoms, more lies, more corruption, more consequence-free nonsense. It's there for all to see and if Labour ever won an election, I could see this lot just ignoring the result. Mhairi Black called it out for what it is. 

Not to mention our seat at the world top table given away after BJ’s campaign.

We stand on the brink of our own violence in Ireland. 

We have enormous logistical and financial hurdles in our way. 

All dark, rotten mud tracks lead back to one man.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, choffer said:

It happened over in America. Trump genuinely tried to steal an election. 

I genuinely worry we will follow suit. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It happened over in America. Trump genuinely tried to steal an election. 

I genuinely worry we will follow suit. 

Yes, and even now Trump has millions of passionate followers who believe what he says.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â