The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

All along BJ has been confident this report does not sink him. He almost smugly tells people over and over to wait for the report.

He knows what’s in it, and knows it’s not enough to force him to quit, or be pushed out by the party.

16 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

There is no way Gray should have been anywhere near no 10 and bunter during the investigation. She should  have  refused immediately and if they pushed back, leak to the press.

She wasn't. This meeting is supposedly after the investigation had finished

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

But before her report was rewritten 😉

There was a story over the weekend saying that Sue Gray was “finalising” her report. I thought it was written up ready for publication weeks ago. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

There was a story over the weekend saying that Sue Gray was “finalising” her report. I thought it was written up ready for publication weeks ago. 

Modern journalist using sloppy language I'd imagine

She's probably only been covering the folder it's in with wallpaper for extra house points

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Modern journalist using sloppy language I'd imagine

She's probably only been covering the folder it's in with wallpaper for extra house points

If she uses Boris’ flat wallpaper it’ll need it own security guard.

• Haha 2

Tories already instigating a smear campaign against Gray. They’re so bloody predictable. Their enablers in the right wing press in collusion with this. Claim she’s too political. Jesus wept, she’s investigating politicians, including the Prime Minister and Chancellor, regarding breaking the law while in the political centre of the nation. What do they expect her to comment on, the colour of Bojos socks.

Just now, Genie said:

Is this one of the parties the Met didn’t punish him for?

Yup. The three guys on the left are all breaking the law. The guy on the right isn't. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Yup. The three guys on the left are all breaking the law. The guy on the right isn't. 

Great, so The Met weren’t happy to have **** up enforcing the law at the time, they have also **** up the investigation now too.

So presumably we’ll now have an investigation into the investigation of lockdown breaches?

Let's see what lengths Tory MPs and the usual suspects are ready to bend over backwards to defend this liar once more.

It looks like "they're all the same" isn't quite working with Starmer's beer, so it might be time for "we're bored of this continuous lying, illegality, and contempt for parliament, let's move on, war in Ukraine, etc".

• Like 2

That Labour question is badly worded

"Can the Prime Minister tell the House of Commons if there was a party in 10 Downing Street on 13th November..."

He answered. No. i.e. no he can't tell the House

They'll have to do better than that (and there are many many many better examples of him lying to the House)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

That Labour question is badly worded

"Can the Prime Minister tell the House of Commons if there was a party in 10 Downing Street on 13th November..."

He answered. No. i.e. no he can't tell the House

They'll have to do better than that (and there are many many many better examples of him lying to the House)

tbf, the charge is “misleading” the house. He has mislead them for sure. Lying is a little harder to prove as you’ve stated.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â