The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Boris set to apologise to MP’s…. Again.

How many apologies has he made now? And how many is too many?

Question is, will he own up to anything new yet, or wait for the Met / Sue Grey to reveal things which he’ll then apologise again for.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Genie said:

Boris set to apologise to MP’s…. Again.

How many apologies has he made now? And how many is too many?

Question is, will he own up to anything new yet, or wait for the Met / Sue Grey to reveal things which he’ll then apologise again for.

Apologise for being caught only, not a genuine apology.... Ever. Scumbags.

• Like 3

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Apologise for being caught only, not a genuine apology.... Ever. Scumbags.

Yep, which answers my second question. He won’t own up / apologise for anything he hasn’t formally been caught doing yet. 
He’ll have his hair extra scruffy and sad puppy eyes in place.

• Like 1

According to a lot of Tory MP's it doesn't make any difference now if he gets fined for breaking the law/lockdown rules once or there are a further 2,3,4,5 instances of breaking the law to come.

Not usually how things work is it. I mean if I go out in my car today and break the law by speeding I may be able to put it down to a genuine error and take the fine and 3 points. I do the same thing again, and again and again over the next few months and I'll be seen as taking the piss and lose my licence. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yep, which answers my second question. He won’t own up / apologise for anything he hasn’t formally been caught doing yet. 
He’ll have his hair extra scruffy and sad puppy eyes in place.

I'm really hoping to see violence, I want punches thrown, words are not working, hope one of the women smash his face in.

I think what we need next is there to be an anonymous vote in the commons to ask if they believe Boris mislead parliament.

If it comes back as yes, then it also answers questions like do they trust him, is he a criminal, is he a competent leader etc etc. 

• Like 1

I mean, if he's that stupid to understand the rules he himself set, then that's even worse than lying surely? Not fit to run a petrol station, never mind the country. It isn't a defence.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I mean, if he's that stupid to understand the rules he himself set, then that's even worse than lying surely? Not fit to run a petrol station, never mind the country. It isn't a defence.

Exactly, he’s either a liar or a moron, either way he should not be allowed to continue.

It’s actually quite impressive that everything ever that goes wrong is because of someone else and everything ever that goes right, is directly and specifically thanks to Johnson.

The man has an absolute 100% record.

But that’s not the weird bit. The weird bit is the ability to swallow this by his supporters in parliament, in the media, and amongst voters.

Whilst we’re all look on, incredulous at the bullshit flowing out of Russia.

The man is a liar. It’s not even his fault, he’s a compulsive liar, always has been and always will be.

• Like 1

It seems the Israeli Pegasus spying software made its way onto an official government phone. Supposedly the software can be licensed though, just to make it a bit more more murky.

Wonder if there's any goodies hidden in the Brexit PM's Russian company installed media suite at No10?  :detect:

44 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think what we need next is there to be an anonymous vote in the commons to ask if they believe Boris mislead parliament.

Yeah, that's not how the House Of Commons works. 

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

According to a lot of Tory MP's it doesn't make any difference now if he gets fined for breaking the law/lockdown rules once or there are a further 2,3,4,5 instances of breaking the law to come.

Not usually how things work is it. I mean if I go out in my car today and break the law by speeding I may be able to put it down to a genuine error and take the fine and 3 points. I do the same thing again, and again and again over the next few months and I'll be seen as taking the piss and lose my licence. 

I wonder whether "it's just like getting a parking ticket" which seems to be the defence of choice for the lickspittles supporting him, is really the best one out there. Given Johnson's form...

JUST days after revealing his youthful drug use, Henley MP Boris Johnson has told how he used to ignore parking tickets when at Oxford University.

In Life in the Fast Lane: The Johnson Guide to Cars, published this week, Mr Johnson wrote that he just let the parking tickets pile up until they disintegrated in the rain on the windscreen of his old Fiat 128 - dubbed the Italian Stallion - as it had Belgian licence plates....."Before traffic wardens became bonus-hungry maniacs, and when it was still rare for a student to own any kind of car at all, I parked all over the place, my favourite spot in Oxford being the yellow lines by the squash courts in Jowett Walk.

"Sometimes, it is true, I got a ticket. But what did I care? The Stallion had Belgian plates. "I let them pile in drifts against the windscreen until - in the days before they were even sheathed in plastic - the fines just disintegrated in the rain."

21 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I wonder whether "it's just like getting a parking ticket" which seems to be the defence of choice for the lickspittles supporting him, is really the best one out there. Given Johnson's form...

Blimey, we're being governed by Fred Moffatt.

37 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Yeah, that's not how the House Of Commons works. 

Close though 

Six opposition parties in the Commons are urging the Speaker, Sir Lindsay Hoyle, to allow a vote on an inquiry into Boris Johnson’s “consistent failure to be honest” in statements to MPs.

The Guardian

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Close though 

The Guardian

Indeed. But the aim of this isn't to force him out. If such a vote is granted, the only purpose is to force Tory MPs to publically support him (which I expect they all will) so that the opposition parties have doorstep / leaflet material for future elections against those MPs. 

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Indeed. But the aim of this isn't to force him out. If such a vote is granted, the only purpose is to force Tory MPs to publically support him (which I expect they all will) so that the opposition parties have doorstep / leaflet material for future elections against those MPs. 

True, I didn’t say it was either 😉.

Its a first step in the dance.

Six opposition parties in the Commons are urging the Speaker, Sir Lindsay Hoyle, to allow a vote on an inquiry into Boris Johnson’s “consistent failure to be honest” in statements to MPs.

Sounds like unparliamentary language to me, and I expect the spineless rocket polisher of the house to insist on a retraction.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â