The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

The other argument doing the rounds that pisses me off “Johnson is delivering for the UK on multiple fronts”.

Ah right ok, so Harold Shipman, give him a break, he didn’t kill all his patients, some of them got good quality GP care.

Fred West, bloody good builder when not murdering people and burying them under the patio.

Whats the official ratio of good/bad you need to get this benefit?

Johnson is guilty of leading a government that killed thousands of people due to bad decision making at the start of the pandemic an official independent report stated. How is so little made of that? 

• Like 4

Just now, It's Your Round said:

The sad and outrageous reality of all of this is that Johnson will still be PM and the Tories will still be in power come the next general. Too many people are either blind, stupid or bigoted to do anything different. 

Brainwashed mate.

I said on here the other day, a football mom mentioned she had 2 rental houses, I said it might be a good time to sell one as prices are so high, she said the capital gains tax would take a massive bite. I said what is it? She said she didn’t know, BUT if labour got in, god forbid, it would be about 50%.

“It wOuLd Be wOrSe UnDer lAbOuR” alive and well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

or bigoted to do anything different. 

Careful saying that as that is what did for Gordon Brown and started this whole sorry mess.  How different this country could have been now had he won in 2010. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

The other argument doing the rounds that pisses me off “Johnson is delivering for the UK on multiple fronts”.

You go on to highlight that this isn't justification for generally doing a good job anyway, but even if it was....what are these multiple fronts?

I'll give him some mild credit for not completely **** things up on the Ukranian front, because it's very much an exception. What has he actually done for the UK that has made life better for people?

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Brainwashed mate.

I said on here the other day, a football mom mentioned she had 2 rental houses, I said it might be a good time to sell one as prices are so high, she said the capital gains tax would take a massive bite. I said what is it? She said she didn’t know, BUT if labour got in, god forbid, it would be about 50%.

“It wOuLd Be wOrSe UnDer lAbOuR” alive and well.

It really is brainwashing, there’s a real lack of critical thinking that’s enabling nefarious sources to spread lies and propaganda. Your football mum has probably just seen some anti-Labour rubbish on Facebook, read the headline and not bothered to read anything else. 

Also the “Labour would be worse” argument is completely irrelevant when we’re criticising the Tories. It’s the debating tactics of a six year old.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You go on to highlight that this isn't justification for generally doing a good job anyway, but even if it was....what are these multiple fronts?

I know, I’m saying if they got the same benefit they wouldn’t have been locked up because aside from the bad stuff they were doing a good job.

You raise a very good second point, what are the multiple fronts he’s delivering on for the British people?

I have a feeling vaccine rollout is top of the list.

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

So your average Tory on the street still supports them, Trump Zombie style?

Surely they are hemorrhaging voters by now?

Johnson could spend a week pushing cats through a blender live on TV and still the Tories will win the next election.

24 minutes ago, maqroll said:

So your average Tory on the street still supports them, Trump Zombie style?

Surely they are hemorrhaging voters by now?

Very much Trump zombie style. 

It’s the system in this country that favours them. Can’t think of any other major country where a 40% share of the vote would give a Party total power. Every other major European Democracy has embraced some form of democratically fair PR representation. We may be the mother of Parliaments, but that mother suckles a flawed democracy in my opinion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Are they stupid enough to believe that "there's  war on" is justification to keep Johnson around. A war that we're not in, and that we're arguably paralysed from responding to over the next couple of weeks as the government hides from criticism. Are they really stupid enough to believe that, or do they just hope their readers are.

I'm sure they all believe it.

Edwina Curry was on GMB this morning nd literally said she thinks Boris and Rishi broke the law and that she doesn't care. As in those were her actual words, she doesn't care.

"There's a job to do and Boris should be allowed to get on with it"

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I'll give him some mild credit for not completely **** things up on the Ukranian front, because it's very much an exception. What has he actually done for the UK that has made life better for people?

Oh he's made things much worse BUT IMAGINE HOW MUCH WORSE IT WOULD BE UNDER LABOUR!!!!!

0_Alan-Brazil-2.jpg

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:
  1. He didn't push cats through blenders, and is confident this has never happened.
  2. There are unconfirmed reports of people pushing cats through blenders, but there will be an inquiry to get to the bottom of it.
  3. It was a mistake to appoint the cat-hating ringleader to head up the inquiry, when he still had blood and fur all over his suit, but we have found a new tool to lead the inquiry
  4. There were regular, systemic cat-blender incidents, but he knew nothing about it.
  5. He attended several cat-blendings, but he didn't know that was what was going on, and thought that someone had brought in a new type of slush puppy machine
  6. He was clearly involved and did blend several cats, but nobody told him that wasn't ok, he's not entirely sure if that is what occurred, and we should really wait until the inquiry is complete before commenting further
  7. The inquiry has found, to his absolute astonishment that he did blend some cats, and is very, very sorry.
  8. Yeah he blended cats all of the time. What the **** are you going to do about it?

The first person asked to investigate the cat blending was found out to have blended more cars than anyone else.

Obviously who the U.K. decides to be its leader is only dependent on what’s best for the U.K. and Boris Johnson should face the consequences of his actions but at the same time could you imagine being Zelensky? Imagine agreeing military aid with the U.K. leader on the weekend then finding out the U.K. had undergone regime change a few days later and because of a party a couple of years ago. He would be tearing his hair out in despair.

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:
  1. He didn't push cats through blenders, and is confident this has never happened.
  2. There are unconfirmed reports of people pushing cats through blenders, but there will be an inquiry to get to the bottom of it.
  3. It was a mistake to appoint the cat-hating ringleader to head up the inquiry, when he still had blood and fur all over his suit, but we have found a new tool to lead the inquiry
  4. There were regular, systemic cat-blender incidents, but he knew nothing about it.
  5. He attended several cat-blendings, but he didn't know that was what was going on, and thought that someone had brought in a new type of slush puppy machine
  6. He was clearly involved and did blend several cats, but nobody told him that wasn't ok, he's not entirely sure if that is what occurred, and we should really wait until the inquiry is complete before commenting further
  7. The inquiry has found, to his absolute astonishment that he did blend some cats, and is very, very sorry.
  8. Yeah he blended cats all of the time. What the **** are you going to do about it?

You won villatalk this week. Give this man the award right now.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â