The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

omg lol wut

I feel like the last line there may be a clue as to what the problem was. They just wanted a policy to be horrrible to trans people, but accidentally extended it to all The Gays. Just an unfortunate blunder.

18 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

omg lol wut

I feel like the last line there may be a clue as to what the problem was. They just wanted a policy to be horrrible to trans people, but accidentally extended it to all The Gays. Just an unfortunate blunder.

This from the only party with a now openly trans MP? Bet the Member for Bridgend feels suitably at home in his party tonight

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

omg lol wut

Worth noting that this news is breaking on International Day of Transgender Visibility.

Probably a coincidence...

• Sad 2

This is the reality for a lot of people in Tory Britain. Heartbreaking. I don't know if it would make a difference as I guess most Tory voters know what they are voting for but they should be made to listen to this just before they place their X.

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

This is the reality for a lot of people in Tory Britain. Heartbreaking. I don't know if it would make a difference as I guess most Tory voters know what they are voting for but they should be made to listen to this just before they place their X.

And it’s gonna get £600-£700 a year worse in October. It’s a ticking time bomb. 

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

And it’s gonna get £600-£700 a year worse in October. It’s a ticking time bomb. 

That woman caller is already on her knees with nothing left at the end of the week before the April energy cost increases never mind what is coming further down the line. 1 meal a day this woman can afford to feed her children and she feeds on the scraps in 2022 in one of the richest countries in the world and she is working. I am lost for words yet those in power are doing next to nothing to help her and millions of others like her.

Edited by markavfc40

As part of the 2016 Brexit referendum leave campaign, Boris Johnson alongside Michael Gove and former Labour MP Gisela Stuart insisted leaving the EU would allow Britain to cut the VAT tax.

They said: “In 1993, VAT on household energy bills was imposed. This makes gas and electricity much more expensive. EU rules mean we cannot take VAT off those bills.”

“The least wealthy are hit particularly hard. The poorest households spend three times more of their income on household energy bills than the richest households spend,” they added.

“As long as we are in the EU, we are not allowed to cut this tax.

When we Vote Leave, we will be able to scrap this unfair and damaging tax. It isn’t right that unelected bureaucrats in Brussels impose taxes on the poorest and elected British politicians can do nothing.”

Link

And here we are, free from the shackles of the EU in the middle of a cost of living crisis and this is what he says when confronted about his previous pledge in January this year

But despite this claim, the Prime Minister has failed to act on his promise and was left scrambling for an answer when confronted with his own promise.

When asked whether he had misled voters about scrapping the tax he said "not at all" but then went on to say that doing so would be a "blunt instrument".

Link

**** crook should be behind bars. He’s a compulsive liar who has rivers of blood on his hands.

The Tories have just done what they always do to varying degrees but perhaps this time as bad as they have ever done. They have broken anything that was good and pushed millions of people into utter despair. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I’m genuinely interested to know what our resident Tory voters think about this? How could you consciously vote for these evil bastards? Tell me. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â