The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

41 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

How can Priti Patel have the nerve to accuse anyone else of being rude and/or unprofessional?!

These people are parodies of themselves and they seem to be complete oblivious to it.

Total lack of self awareness in play.

Their whole schtick is arguing black is white and white is black. Gaslighting their supporters seems to work for them though, as depressing as that is.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Trumpism has crossed the pond. Facts are fiction, lies are truth. Truly worried about the state of our Government. Standards of integrity have, in my opinion, never been lower.

Exactly, the truth is a distant second. 

Why do the Speakers allow the governmnet to get away with absolutely not answering the question

Sue Ellen playing a blinder for the team here, I think she almost got a Full House of Tory Catchphrases in whilst not answering the question.

• Like 2

I hate the fact that the questioner cannot respond to the response. It allows these pathetic “answers” to go unchallenged.

The questioner needs to start flanking their question with “this is unrelated to Brexit or the vaccine roll out so please don’t insult us all by incorporating either in your answer”.

Edited by Genie

43 minutes ago, bickster said:

Why do the Speakers allow the governmnet to get away with absolutely not answering the question

Sue Ellen playing a blinder for the team here, I think she almost got a Full House of Tory Catchphrases in whilst not answering the question.

The system does not work. We accept that change has to come in almost all facets of life it seems aside from politics, where we still adhere to the same practices used generations ago.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, meregreen said:

Trumpism has crossed the pond. Facts are fiction, lies are truth. Truly worried about the state of our Government. Standards of integrity have, in my opinion, never been lower.

It really has. The feeling was always that it was bad but nothing like the embarrassment over there. That's changing at quite a rapid pace now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It’s absolutely pathetic how Boris is clinging on to power. There’s probably 10 things where any other politician would have walked already. 

Yes but the flip side of that is that the longer the shit show continues the longer the WHOLE Tory Party are culpable for it

It is within their power to remove him and they aren't doing it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

The "good people actually can make things better even if the people in charge are still scum" follow-up thread. It's good.

Aww that hit me right in the feels. I'm not crying though, I've been cutting onions.

• Like 1

As a rough guide to our standing in the world…

We’re told there was a conversation about the Russia / Ukraine situation today between the leaders of USA, Ukraine, France and Germany.

Yep that’s right, we’re no longer at the top table

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â