The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

Boris is one despicable man, doing an awful job. The Tories have the power to end this reign, this is on them all.

He’s doing the best he can and the opposition would have destroyed the country by now. 

19 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Or at the very least put a peadophile on every corner.

Didn’t Sunderland do that once? No wait, that was one corner. 

Rubbish his endless parroting of "fastest growing in the G7" pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.  It's so easy to do.  

Also state that the NI rise is to cover the wasted track and trace money not to improve social care.  Easy points.

It just feels like the whole point of an ‘opposition’ at this point is merely to legitimise the serving government.

We need major, radical change at a political and government level, the system is entirely broken and largely redundant.

I don’t know what the answer is but it’s not the current setup.

• Like 1

What happens at PMQs resonates with a very small minority of the electorate, most of whom are committed voters of one party of the other

Keir Starmer getting harassed the other day will have far more effect on the undecided electorate than anything that happens at PMQs

Whether he gets Johnson to change the best recovery mantra or not will not affect how people vote it also isn't very worthwhile as it will not attract a single column inch in a newspaper

28 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’ve missed PMQs but it appears “Tinselgate” has taken hold of the proceedings, a new photo being circulated with MPs literally seeing it for the first time while in the commons.

I haven't watched it but I think it would involve Starmer and the rest of the opposition parties saying legitimate questions with Johnson making up lies in response and the tory backbenchers braying from the sidelines. Its pure sewage.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â