The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Amazing isn't it that the Tories deemed it fine to write off 4.5 billion pound in fraud, over 10 billion on unusable/lost/massively overpriced PPE yet when the minions need a leg up, including those of us with f all, then it comes in the form of a £200 loan. 

Edited by markavfc40

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Thank God those lovely Tories sold off our utilities as we wouldn't want state control like France would we.

The UK with its 54% rise is subsiding the French energy bills.

Imagine how bad it would be if we were still in the EU. We’re so lucky to no longer be part of the cartel that rips us off and takes us for fools.

33 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Amazing isn't it that the Tories deemed it fine to write of 4.5 billion pound in fraud, over 10 billion on unusable/lost/massively overpriced PPE yet when the minions need a leg up, including those of us with f all, then it comes in the form of a £200 loan. 

There is no magic money tree, you know…!

Weaselly words from Andy Street in the Brum Mail. I can't be bothered quoting and linking because I can't be dealing with the sheer unusability of that site. But fundamentally, he thinks Boris was bad but he's a good boy really and is really really sorry and won't be a bad boy again.

I really dislike Andy Street's inability to ever speak out against the government. It's why I couldn't bring myself to vote for him in the first place.

And another two advisers have quit, Martyn Reynolds and Dan Rosenfield

It's being spun by the extreme whoppers as the changes that were promised, except... there's no replacements and you suspect there won't be any replacements announced tomorrow either.

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

He's hemorrhaging staff. Surely only a matter of time, now. 

The frightening thing is that would mean him veering from the Trump handbook, and it's the only thing he's followed diligently :)

11 minutes ago, Xann said:

The frightening thing is that would mean him veering from the Trump handbook, and it's the only thing he's followed diligently :)

It will be exhausting for us if he decides to cling on and turn Number 10 into a revolving door of people who go in singing his praises and leave raging about how useless he is.

That would only mean worse and worse people getting involved.

My hope is the Tories don’t really have an appetite for this, and it’s relatively easy for them to get rid of him once they decide to move. He doesn’t have the same rabid following and sponsorship power that Trump wields over the Republicans.

21 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Telegraph saying another advisor has gone this morning, Elena Narozanski.

STOP SPINNING IT

Brave Boris stood up for his office, and SACKED the troublesome number 10 staff who were dragging him down.

A true national hero staying true to his word.

Legend.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I guess they are all leaving as they are screwed once the final SG report is published? It can't surely be down to an attack of the morals.

Yep, maybe the police are felling their collars and jumping before being sacked? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â