The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Couple of months on here I postulated that Boris just does whatever he wants, despite what he's advised to do or not do. 

It feels like even though he's told not to do things, he goes ahead and does them anyway. Hence all the lies and the embarrassing interviews where MPs have to defend whatever shit show Boris has caused this time round. And it all carries on until even Boris can see he's completely **** it, at which point they dramatically U-Turn.

The Savile thing just sounds like another incident along those lines. Rumours are he was strongly advised against it, and yet he did it anyway. We've already had Nadine and the Disinformation Minister having to awkwardly try to defend it on TV. 

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

Think how much better off we'd be in this increasingly expensive world if our tax burden was lessened, perhaps by passing the costs of healthcare to those who truly need it.

Irony ? - or an early bid to be the new policy advisor ?

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Couple of months on here I postulated that Boris just does whatever he wants, despite what he's advised to do or not do. 

It feels like even though he's told not to do things, he goes ahead and does them anyway. Hence all the lies and the embarrassing interviews where MPs have to defend whatever shit show Boris has caused this time round. And it all carries on until even Boris can see he's completely **** it, at which point they dramatically U-Turn.

The Savile thing just sounds like another incident along those lines. Rumours are he was strongly advised against it, and yet he did it anyway. We've already had Nadine and the Disinformation Minister having to awkwardly try to defend it on TV. 

He's pretty well-known for being highly impulsive, yes.

So £700 on top of our bills today, £900 in October. Food going up, Petrol going up, wages stagnating. Just to heat your house, cook for your kids and getting to work. Still, could be worse, could you imagine if Corbyn or Starmer was PM. We’ve dodged a bullet there. 🙄 🤪

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

If my employer says I’ve got to go back 5 days a week I need to find another £250 a month for fuel. Then some childcare costs on top. That won’t be much fun.

Feel for ya mate. It's like having 2 mortgages. I remember my brother telling to buy some new clothes -" bro I have absolutely no spare money" 

It does get easier.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Anyone fancy coming to London and smashing some shit up at the weekend?

I do every weekend - lets start with the hipsters in Dalston

Oh.... you mean the Government... yeah that as well! 

55 minutes ago, Genie said:

If my employer says I’ve got to go back 5 days a week I need to find another £250 a month for fuel. Then some childcare costs on top. That won’t be much fun.

We're back one day a week from next week. There will be a strong push back against any more than that. 

I'm scheduling my days in the office with going for a few beers after work. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

He's pretty well-known for being highly impulsive, yes.

Sounds like it wasnt impulsive if he was advised against it. He obviously ran it past people probably because he thought it was funny and a killer statement.

Good time for Liz Truss to be Self-isolating

Sunak's plan going down like a lead balloon

Gove's plan appears to have been put together in a bit of a rush with chunks copied from Wikipedia and whole paragraphs repeated

Johnson's team appear to be doing the rats on a sinking ship impression

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â