The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

20 minutes ago, blandy said:

Two tories. One a minister, one not

I honestly don’t know how these people sleep at night, I hope that for at least that last second before they fall asleep the realisation that they are all spineless words removed kicks in.

If you're a Tory MP, and even if you only judge Johnson on what he has done as leader, then surely you must look at the prick and think to yourself he can't be the best we've got can he. Surely they can't be witnessing what he has done and then looking in the mirror and thinking yes he is better than me.

If they deem, as appears to be the case, that he is the best they have got then what does that say about the rest of them.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It's Trump levels. It's really starting to worry me. 

It's been the same playbook every step of the way since the referendum. Democracy is failing in this country.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

It's on the bones of its arse throughout the English speaking world.

We've got a terrifying mix of massively polarised populations with extremely poor levels of critical thinking, the worst elements of party politics being ascendant, social media simultaneously stoking and amplifying the grimiest of all of matters, market forces that do not encourage the media (social and traditional) to be a counter to that, political systems that have been dumbfounded by the rise of people without shame and honour...

It's **** grim. I am genuinely concerned where we are headed. The box has been opened, the taboos broken, and tge conventional wisdom of letting the money sort it out is making it head to ever lower levels.

The wheels are falling off.

But apart from that?

I'm at the point where I hope SNP takes Scotland out, it'd be absolutely crushing and damning for our political system and hopefully force a change. If they were to leave us and rejoin the EU or EFTA it'd be even better.

The longer Boris stays in power, the better for Labour. Sprinkle in some more contempt of parliament, lies, stories in pretty much all national papers and him giggling at any serious issues raised and he might bury the blue side for years to come.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â