The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I’ve kind of stopped caring about British politics as infinite Tory rule feels like a fait accompli at this point, but watching that Dorries interview there actually made me angry. 

That's Liz Truss saying f*** this I'm having a week off, hopefully none of this sticks to me.

Dorries, Johnson, Patel, and Rees-Mogg are like some horrific parody of humanity - like the thing in Men in Black that took on human skin and wanted sugar.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

That's Liz Truss saying f*** this I'm having a week off, hopefully none of this sticks to me.

Dorries, Johnson, Patel, and Rees-Mogg are like some horrific parody of humanity - like the thing in Men in Black that took on human skin and wanted sugar.

I bet Boris will need to isolate again, for safety…

17 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Because large swathes of the British electorate are thick as pig shit

But surely there are balanced, well intentioned normal folks who want to serve in public office in the UK? Why does it seem that the weirdest of the weird public school freaks end up leading? 

24 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

But surely there are balanced, well intentioned normal folks who want to serve in public office in the UK? Why does it seem that the weirdest of the weird public school freaks end up leading? 

Because wealth and power (currently) go hand in hand.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Because large swathes of the British electorate are thick as pig shit

One just one midland news :-

"I wouldn't vote for Boris again - but I will still vote conservative"

Go figure 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, hippo said:

One just one midland news :-

"I wouldn't vote for Boris again - but I will still vote conservative"

Go figure 

A couple of weeks ago one went along the lines of “it’s appalling what he’s doing. We’re disgusted etc etc.

So you won’t vote conservative again?

Hmmm, errrrm, well, errrrm….

Edited by Genie

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I bet Boris will need to isolate again, for safety…

My first thought when seeing it was that Truss was lying to give Johnson an opportunity to **** off for 10 days, which is pretty mental that I don't think it's that unreasonable of a thought right now.

I'm sure she does have it, but it's bloody convenient that he'll have another excuse to hide when things are getting tough again.

5 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

My first thought when seeing it was that Truss was lying to give Johnson an opportunity to **** off for 10 days, which is pretty mental that I don't think it's that unreasonable of a thought right now.

I'm sure she does have it, but it's bloody convenient that he'll have another excuse to hide when things are getting tough again.

They were both meant to go to Ukraine tomorrow. It’s more like Truss doesn’t want to be seen to be with Johnson

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â