The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I gave up watching it.

Bunch of words removed the lot of 'em

Then you missed Boris accusing members of the opposition front bench of being drug takers!

• Like 1

Just now, choffer said:

Then you missed Boris accusing members of the opposition front bench of being drug takers!

Even weirder, he responded to a question about a culture of drug taking specifically in Number 10 saying it should be directed to the opposition front bench :D 

• Like 1

There's got to be a particularly blackened hole where ones self respect should exist when you can happily stand up in front of your peers and your country and lick the boots of such a despicable word removed.

Lowest of the low.

• Like 2

He really is an appalling human being.

I wouldn't want him as my window cleaner, let alone PM.

On a positive, he has managed to attend an awful lot of parties in the last twelve months without getting anyone he's not married to pregnant* - so that's an improvement at least behaviour-wise.

*In so far as we know.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Even weirder, he responded to a question about a culture of drug taking specifically in Number 10 saying it should be directed to the opposition front bench :D 

Tory Strategist: ‘Okay. Apologise. Look contrite. Weather this. Then we can pivot to the Russia stuff and look statesmanlike…'

Boris: ‘The Leader of the Opposition defends nonces and is on drugs’

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

On a positive, he has managed to attend an awful lot of parties in the last twelve months without getting anyone he's not married to pregnant* - so that's an improvement at least behaviour-wise.

*In so far as we know.

Well, the rumour circulating amongst Cabinet Office staff is that he has. I would take this with a pinch of salt as it probably is 2 + 2 = 1024

(The daughter has a friend who works in the Cabinet Office and there is most definitely a rumour flying around there of another pregnancy not to a woman to whom he's married)

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â