The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

9 hours ago, Xela said:

Boris will be gone soon, once he's served his purpose. Came in to do a job - get Brexit done. Then covid hit... no one wants to be PM in a global pandemic. Once the pandemic is over, a new, more polished, competent minister, will take over. People will forget and they'll trounce labour in the next election. 

If they win again then I genuinely will give up caring what they do or politics in general. If as a country we've decided none of this matters then there's no point me getting annoyed and wound up anymore. 

I'm hoping, that like America, enough people will vote to show their disgust. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Xela said:

Boris will be gone soon, once he's served his purpose. Came in to do a job - get Brexit done. Then covid hit... no one wants to be PM in a global pandemic. Once the pandemic is over, a new, more polished, competent minister, will take over. People will forget and they'll trounce labour in the next election. 

I’m not sure that’s exactly true. It’s difficult to go down in history as a great prime minister without a proper crisis you can claim to have triumphed over.

A good prime minister would have risen to the challenge and perhaps quietly seen it as an opportunity to be remembered forever. Statues and parliament square etc. All they had to do was manage it correctly and behave with a modicum of dignity.

This clown saw it as an opportunity to have a bonfire of our democratic and civil rights and have his cronies embezzle a load of public money for good measure. Oh and get massively pissed up nightly while doing it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

I'm hoping, that like America, enough people will vote to show their disgust.

Me too, most of the Tory voters will still vote blue but hopefully enough people who don’t often vote will be disgusted enough come out.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

Me too, most of the Tory voters will still vote blue but hopefully enough people who don’t often vote will be disgusted enough come out.

Yep. If this doesn't get rid of the apathy a lot of people have then nothing will. 

And like with Trump, imagine if they do win again. It would validate everything they've done. It would encourage them to do even more. 

• Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

Here's a question. Does anyone know who the Deputy Assistant Commissioner for Professional Standards is in the Metropolitan Police?

Whoever he is, I’m sure there’s a Healthy distance between him and the relative bin fire of a cabinet.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Doesn’t stop to ask himself why?

A prime example of the talentless pricks that inhabit the Tory Party

He also doesn't mention that is the MPs that will decide whether to dump Johnson not his constituents, so those Tory MPs are far more relevant than some people who wrote to him. If there's a "coup" to get rid of Johnson it can ONLY be from within. His postbag is irrelevant

When he's one of the few tosspots that's prepared to publically back Johnson, you know Johnson is in trouble. Then of course there was the Truss loyalty tweet, which as designed to show her loyalty to the cause and not Johnson.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â