The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I don't give a F**** myself. Did you really expect any less. Most of the high ranking government politicians do think they are pretty special, an like some fooballers, have no idea how the rest of outside world live. It's well known most don't even know how much a bottle of milk is, what does that tell you. I mean if they had any sense of reality they would never have had these parties would they. Million pound contracts to pals, over zealous expenses, funded second homes when they live in London, putting family on the pay role. Comon lads wake up, they are all a bunch of morons and it'll never be any better who ever runs the country.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'm so fed up of reading comments along these lines. You don't have to look back too far to find a government that wasn't so blatantly self-serving, corrupt, and completely lacking integrity. Not even all of the tories are this **** bad. Austerity was a disaster for the nation, but Cameron's governments were nowhere near the self-inflicted car crash we've seen under Johnson. 

Really. You forgot about the biggest **** up of them all, notably Brexit. Who started that.

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

One clown made an ill-judged pledge for a referendum they thought they'd win and campaigned to stay. The other wrote speeches for both outcomes the night before and rode the wave of public opinion, constantly lied about benefits, and as it turns out, didn't really understand the implications of what he agreed to, because he stands for absolutely **** nothing.

Do you think a Starmer, Corbyn, Miliband, Brown government would have been routinely breaking the law, exchanging government contracts for bribes, u-turning on every decision they tried to make within days?

No government is perfect, we'll never agree with everything they do, but if you think we can't aspire to better than this, that's pretty **** tragic. This is comfortably the worst government in living memory, IMO.

I'm not backing Boris far from it. Just saying they are all a bunch of plebs.

He needs to change?

Ok, Boris promises that during the next worldwide pandemic he’ll not take piss as much.

He’s rotten from top to bottom. He’s completely and utterly out of his depth. There is no “give it more time and see if he improves” scenario. We know who and what he is. It’s time to get rid.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

I don't give a F**** myself. Did you really expect any less. Most of the high ranking government politicians do think they are pretty special, an like some fooballers, have no idea how the rest of outside world live. It's well known most don't even know how much a bottle of milk is, what does that tell you. I mean if they had any sense of reality they would never have had these parties would they. Million pound contracts to pals, over zealous expenses, funded second homes when they live in London, putting family on the pay role. Comon lads wake up, they are all a bunch of morons and it'll never be any better who ever runs the country.

I have no idea how much a bottle of milk is :ph34r:

Boris will be gone soon, once he's served his purpose. Came in to do a job - get Brexit done. Then covid hit... no one wants to be PM in a global pandemic. Once the pandemic is over, a new, more polished, competent minister, will take over. People will forget and they'll trounce labour in the next election. 

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Has this all just been an elaborate set up for Johnson to acquire the nickname “Big Dog” for himself?

6l8FDip.jpeg

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Xela said:

Boris will be gone soon, once he's served his purpose. Came in to do a job - get Brexit done. Then covid hit... no one wants to be PM in a global pandemic. Once the pandemic is over, a new, more polished, competent minister, will take over. People will forget and they'll trounce labour in the next election. 

Yep. Tories have done this since they got in power. People - unless it’s Labour - don’t hold them to account for past mistakes even if they were in power at the time.

They are done for. Even if somehow people are stupid/heartless enough to turn a blind eye to all the dried in blood on their hands there is a cost of living crisis brewing that will shortly spill over in no small part fuelled by their Brexit f up. Then we'll have the NHS still being overwhelmed but without COVID to hide behind. 

Personally though I'd quite like to see the blonde bullshitter stay in power to ensure they get absolutely anihilated at the next election. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Anyone who looks at this, this shit show and says that all politicians are like this are apologists for words removed. Apologists for words removed displaying their own buyer's remorse. Own it if you voted them in. 

The absolute hatred displayed towards politicians other stripes (or different flavours of the same stripe) some display also ends up here.

If everything is always maximum outrage, there’s nowhere left to go when someone starts doing something actually outrageous. All politicians end up just being as bad as each other.

If you’re arguing Cameron is as bad as Boris you’re either extremely cynical or blinded by tribalism. (Not “you” specifically!)

Edited by Panto_Villan
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â