The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Currently picking names of people to throw under the bus if you believe the independent, which I'd have no problem believing if it wasn't for the fact it's apparently being referred to as "Operation Save Big Dog" which is just...too ridiculous even for Boris, surely?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-downing-street-partygate-b1993433.html

The more I read it though, the more I can hear him saying "We need to Save Big Dog", with that stupid smirk on his face. 

Nobody wants to see people fired, least of all Boris Johnson, but alas, it’s necessary to save his own arse for a few more days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

this gets better and better.

the White Knight Keir Starmer has now had a video leaked of him in a staff party while we were all locked down.

Quell surprise!

It was bound to happen wasn't it?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

the White Knight Keir Starmer has now had a video leaked of him in a staff party while we were all locked down.

Quell surprise!

It is an old story and was reported by The Sun in May 2021 and went nowhere as rules were being followed as it turned out the video is of him hosting a virtual quiz (socially distanced) from the office of an MP. 

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Quell surprise!

That’s really not what’s happened though is it. 
A video has leaked of him in an office talking to two people with a beer bottle in his hand. 
Not even remotely in the same ballpark. 

• Like 1

Just now, choffer said:

That’s really not what’s happened though is it. 
A video has leaked of him in an office talking to two people with a beer bottle in his hand. 
Not even remotely in the same ballpark. 

if you think it was only the conservatives up to this stuff, you must be mad mate.

They are all as bas as each other.

Just now, MaVilla said:

if you think it was only the conservatives up to this stuff, you must be mad mate.

With 80% of Fleet Street being shall we say Tory friendly, surely this will have been out earlier 

The Story about Starmer from May last year

LABOUR have dismissed an election ‘booze row’ after Sir Keir Starmer enjoyed a beer after a day on the campaign trail.

He was seen mixing with party workers in a constituency office in Durham on Friday night.

Old news

The S*n

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I’ll just judge it on the evidence I see. 

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

No, the tories repeatedly failed to follow the rules they themselves brought in. 

That makes them worse.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Currently picking names of people to throw under the bus if you believe the independent, which I'd have no problem believing if it wasn't for the fact it's apparently being referred to as "Operation Save Big Dog" which is just...too ridiculous even for Boris, surely?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-downing-street-partygate-b1993433.html

The more I read it though, the more I can hear him saying "We need to Save Big Dog", with that stupid smirk on his face. 

This is pure Donald Trump. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â