The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Downing Street has apologised to Buckingham Palace for having parties on the eve of Prince Philips party.

I really hope there’s a scrap of text in the old legal papers somewhere that gives her the right to sack him (even better lock him in the Tower of London).

37 minutes ago, Genie said:

Downing Street has apologised to Buckingham Palace for having parties on the eve of Prince Philips party.

I must admit I was slightly pleased the racist old git had finally left this mortal coil but I think Madge dancing on her husband's grave is a bit off tbh, I thought she loved him?

27 minutes ago, bickster said:

I must admit I was slightly pleased the racist old git had finally left this mortal coil but I think Madge dancing on her husband's grave is a bit off tbh, I thought she loved him?

Haha, ooops. :lol: 

_118096674_hi066816573.jpg.29a6e006bc365d7e1856f55f52bd2055.jpg

I'm not a royalist, far from it tbh, but this picture sums it up for me. Thousands of people sat on their own a funerals, others died on their own in hospitals up and down the country. Boris and his party set the laws for us while disregarding themselves, proud to be British? I'm not with him at the helm. Go!

No Queen hug after Duke of Edinburgh death hard, says grandson PeterPeter Phillips talks family life after Prince Phillip's deathThe Queen's eldest grandchild has said not being able to hug her was one of the hardest parts of coping with the loss of the Duke of Edinburgh.Peter Phillips said images of The Queen sitting alone at Prince Philip's funeral would be relatable for many families during the pandemic

• Like 2

Reckon one of the biggest "in hindsight" shames is that this bunch of pathetic cowards thought that a daily, televised press briefing would have been a good idea but never followed through with it. Imagine how good they would be at the moment. 

Allegra probably got off lightly by bawling on her doorstep and then sitting quietly until Sunak brings her back in a few months. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

Reckon one of the biggest "in hindsight" shames is that this bunch of pathetic cowards thought that a daily, televised press briefing would have been a good idea but never followed through with it. Imagine how good they would be at the moment. 

Allegra probably got off lightly by bawling on her doorstep and then sitting quietly until Sunak brings her back in a few months. 

She's already chip paper, thats why they got her out early.

Allegra, was that a car made by British Leyland?

26 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Let's not forget that this room also cost us £2.6m. How many times was it used?

Edited by Davkaus

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is Boris still in a fridge?

Currently picking names of people to throw under the bus if you believe the independent, which I'd have no problem believing if it wasn't for the fact it's apparently being referred to as "Operation Save Big Dog" which is just...too ridiculous even for Boris, surely?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-downing-street-partygate-b1993433.html

Boris Johnson is drawing up a list of officials to offer resignations over partygate in a bid to salvage his premiership, The Independent has learned.

Dubbed “Operation Save Big Dog” by the prime minister himself, the blueprint includes a drive to work out which heads should roll following the publication of senior official Sue Gray’s findings, as well as highlighting the prime minister’s achievements, according to sources. Officials have also started using the codename, The Independent understands.

Dan Rosenfield, Boris Johnson’s chief of staff, and Martin Reynolds, his private secretary and author of the ‘BYOB’ email, have both been noted as possible departures.

The more I read it though, the more I can hear him saying "We need to Save Big Dog", with that stupid smirk on his face. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â