The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I should have recognised that even if it could be said technically to fall within the guidance

No, no it could not, you cowardly, lying sack of shit.

Lock this word removed up in the tower of London.

Misleading the house is where they need to nail him, that can be proved unequivocally potentially and is a clear breach of the ministerial code.

The topics raised by the conservative backbenchers were sickeningly orchestrated around attempting to highlight the most trivial things possible it felt, archaeological finds, relocating the GBR headquarters, what a joke.

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

That game has been running for at least 6 months, no one is at yet winning but I'm sure he has a mobile phone with him

I bet that phone has some crackingly incriminating photos on it too. 

• Like 1

If a policeman were to ask a ordinary British Subject what they were doing drinking with a group of work colleagues in a gathering of more than 1 person in the midst of a national lockdown and they got the answer, "It's a work event", I suspect most of the 66 million people in the country know what the policeman would do next.

By the way, he's just admitted it, Dick, there's your evidence and ignorance of the law is no excuse, even if it is your own law

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Misleading the house is where they need to nail him, that can be proved unequivocally potentially and is a clear breach of the ministerial code.

He's already been proven to have done that... nothing happened

58 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Listening to LBC and an 80 year old biddy saying how she's voted Tory all of her life, but because on May 20th BJ was havign a party while her husband died alone, she's done with the Tories.

So the starving children,  faciliting the burning alive of mostly brown people, corruption, law breaking, racism and scandals all turned you on for 80 years, but the death of your, probably as awful, husband is the final straw?

Sums up a Tory tbh.

Uh - are you actually surprised that an 80 year old losing her husband is a bigger deal to her than a political scandal?

Would Boris resigning over this party a bigger deal to you than the loss of one of your parents?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Uh - are you actually surprised that an 80 year old losing her husband is a bigger deal to her than a political scandal?

Would Boris resigning over this party a bigger deal to you than the loss of one of your parents?

That's a strange interpretation of what I've written.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

In relation to the above

This might still be the bigger story, and I really hope it ends up that way.

The crime of having a party in your garden when you've told everyone else not to and made their lives a misery is a resigning matter.

Stealing hundreds of millions if not billions of pounds and funnelling them into the pockets of your friends and donors under the cover of providing vital equipment for a pandemic on the other hand, that's a prison matter, and I'd like to see a whole lot of these throbber end up there.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

You seem to be implying that only a Tory would reevaluate their political opinions due to the horrible death of a loved one?

He’s saying tories only give a shit about themselves. The deaths and suffering of others over the last 11-12 years at their hands doesn’t matter, she only started to give a shit when it directly affected her. 

Edited by Ingram85

2 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

You seem to be implying that only a Tory would reevaluate their political opinions due to the horrible death of a loved one?

Did Johnson going to that party kill her husband?

It's a ridiculous tipping point for her. 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Did Johnson going to that party kill her husband?

It's a ridiculous tipping point for her. 

I imagine her logic is more that "well if it was fine to have a big party, I would have held my husband of 50+ years' hand as he died" but I see what you're saying.

• Like 1

Despite Boris starting with “I want to make an apology” I’m really quite frustrated that this enquiry is going to conclude that all the events they are willing to own up to are not parties, they are work events and that no rules, laws or guidance was broken. There will be some waffle about it not “looking great” and they apologise for not doing it differently, but what they actually did do wasn’t technically breaching anything. 

26 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This might still be the bigger story, and I really hope it ends up that way.

The crime of having a party in your garden when you've told everyone else not to and made their lives a misery is a resigning matter.

Stealing hundreds of millions if not billions of pounds and funnelling them into the pockets of your friends and donors under the cover of providing vital equipment for a pandemic on the other hand, that's a prison matter, and I'd like to see a whole lot of these throbber end up there.

It absolutely should be but it won’t.

It will barely be noticed potentially even the reason the party information has come out.

No matter, he will no doubt survive both with his reputation and that of the party untarnished in the eyes of most of their voters.

4 minutes ago, Nicho said:

No matter, he will no doubt survive both with his reputation and that of the party untarnished in the eyes of most of their voters.

Polls currently suggest that already isn't the case

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â