The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Listening to LBC and an 80 year old biddy saying how she's voted Tory all of her life, but because on May 20th BJ was havign a party while her husband died alone, she's done with the Tories.

So the starving children,  faciliting the burning alive of mostly brown people, corruption, law breaking, racism and scandals all turned you on for 80 years, but the death of your, probably as awful, husband is the final straw?

Sums up a Tory tbh.

Yep.

Did it ever emerge what Sunak was doing recently in the USA? It was described as some very vague personal business wasn’t it? I wonder if the time was booked off for annual leave or not, and who paid for the flights and expenses?

Edited by Genie

Just now, avfcDJ said:

PMQ answer bingo:

the rollout is going well

The opposition…. <blame>

We followed al the rules 

I don’t like the tone of that question

It wouldn’t be right to comment whilst an investigation is going on

15 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Listening to LBC and an 80 year old biddy saying how she's voted Tory all of her life, but because on May 20th BJ was havign a party while her husband died alone, she's done with the Tories.

So the starving children,  faciliting the burning alive of mostly brown people, corruption, law breaking, racism and scandals all turned you on for 80 years, but the death of your, probably as awful, husband is the final straw?

Sums up a Tory tbh.

£100 says she votes tory anyway in the next GE

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wow, quite an opening monologue for Boris.

Apologies for thanking the staff in his garden as he should have found another way, the event which he says technically falls within the rules.

nahhhhh he didn't did he??

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

He didn’t realise it was a party :crylaugh: 

Scum

In his own back garden, where he is the person ultimately responsible for making the rules.

Really how does that circle get squared.

I'm all for him not resigning right now though, keep the pantomime going a little longer and a little deeper into peoples heads, the longer it goes on, the longer it buries the Tory Party

17 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

PMQ answer bingo:

the rollout is going well

The opposition…. <blame>

We followed al the rules 

So close to a full house, no wait, that’s Downing Street during lockdown.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

He just repeated it, he thinks it was a work event.

This is clearly where the enquiry is going. Work event, within the rules. 

A work event with a shit-tonne of BYOB alcohol...I wish my meetings all started with us all getting smashed!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â