The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

33 minutes ago, bickster said:

Liverpool fans, as much as we don't like them much, did get it right the other night, their banner was about Tories not Johnson.

I don’t mind them.

But fans’ chants are just a brief reflection of a mood, not in depth political analysis.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

While the sentiment might be admirable, I would just gently say that this Twitterer is a fake sock puppet account. It's not 'telling a story' or 'pretending to be a real person' here so it doesn't really matter, but this account has been exposed as the purest 'fake news' on at least two occasions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Must be a coincidence that there was a massive petition on change.org for the met to be referred to the IOPC. 

Well that and The Good Law Project threatening to sue them and a Green Party peer also getting involved.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

I still hope they keep the liability going, the election is too far away yet. And when they do replace him, it has to be Team Truss as she'll be equally inept

Let’s face it, Team Gove, Team Sunak, Team Hatt Mancock, Team Javid etc would all be tragically bad… 

we are devoid of any decent, likeable, trustworthy Politicians at the moment, especially from those currently in power. 

However that is not a reason to keep the blonde bumbling buffoon in the hot seat. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â