The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

There's not a computer or laptop in sight. There isn't a pen or a notepad in sight.

Nobody is recording anything, taking any notes. Nobody is showing anything on a screen or a flipchart. Nobody is chairing it. People are in different groups, some people are just stood around on the grass. Somebody is getting fingered in the corner.

If that's a meeting it's not a very good one!

I think we're at the same stage we were with the other parties. Nobody believes them. They know we don't believe them. We know they know we don't believe them. But they're saying it anyway just because they can't possibly admit to doing anything wrong.

(PS I know you don't believe them, it's just that your post mentioned that they are saying it was a meeting)

Labour would have done worse 

6 hours ago, Rodders said:

I guess the leaks are also coming from those who oppose further restrictions trying to undermine authority in a pandemic lockdown, and whilst boris and team have managed that perfectly well on their own, i fear this is being engineered by the particularly dickish libertarian wing of these pricks. 

This is the explanation that makes the most sense to me for the leaks too. Hopefully they won't stop if no covid lockdown is announced.

There's maybe more to come from that Stratton press conference?

The Metro was saying there were mock answers about Johnson’s ‘mistresses’ and ‘love children’.

Apparently the party are keen that none of it gets out.

Golly.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Huh, I had no idea that Steve Baker and his fellow WhatsApp group members enjoyed watching the darts live…

Probably the same people that were gloating in December 2019 when they helped vote the clearing in the woods into the position he's in now.

45 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Probably the same people that were gloating in December 2019 when they helped vote the clearing in the woods into the position he's in now.

Oh yes, football chants for the PM, that’s what it is all about now. Tribalism.

24 minutes ago, blandy said:

As much as its becoming the fashionable thing to do, that game, the darts etc It really is what they call "cut  through." And it's massively hard to come back from that and get those people onside again.

However, it's also playing into the Tories hands. Replace Johnson and its back to normal. They need to be singing about Tories in general not Johnson, the fixation on Johnson isn't what is really needed. I suspect getting them to change to Tories are Words Removed is probably a step too far right now though.

Liverpool fans, as much as we don't like them much, did get it right the other night, their banner was about Tories not Johnson. More of that realisation needed

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â