The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

25 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Were we allowed meetings?

I can't remember if it was in the regulations/law or whether we were taking extra measures, but we closed the meeting rooms at our offices and said everyone had to do meetings over zoom even if you were in the office at the same time (although in May 2020 very very few people were in the office)

• Like 1

Apparently Johnson didn't even attend yesterdays Cobra meeting with the other leaders of the devolved nations...that's right, it's an actual national emergency but that oxygen thief can't be arsed to attend an emergency meeting on a sunday to coordinate all efforts to combat it.

13 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Apparently Johnson didn't even attend yesterdays Cobra meeting with the other leaders of the devolved nations...that's right, it's an actual national emergency but that oxygen thief can't be arsed to attend an emergency meeting on a sunday to coordinate all efforts to combat it.

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Nothing new there, he missed the first 5 cobra meetings when it all began

He's probably busy sourcing another orphaned baby so he can pretend his wife has spawned it to distract from this latest scandal

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's probably busy sourcing another orphaned baby so he can pretend his wife has spawned it to distract from this latest scandal

I’m quite pleased that his last baby barely distracted the media from the plethora of scandals he’s involved in. 

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Could result in  a few more resignations after Lord Frosty flounced out over the weekend.

If you actually believe that was why Frost resigned, I don't believe it for one minute.

It's also rumoured that Frost was furious about the resignation letter he was made to sign

Frost resigned because his Brexit dream is in tatters

Johnson has appointed another Brexit Throbber as Minister for Europe but you'll notice the new Minister will seemingly have nothing to do with any negotiations, that will be down to Truss

13 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

I'm not buying the Express to read the story behind the headline, but am going to assume its got something to do with Princess Diana

Definitely something to do with Meghan Markle being to blame 

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Didn't she  kill Diana?

I heard a 16 year old Meghan was joy riding in Paris that night. 

If you ask me to provide a link I can probably search the Express’ archives and will likely find something which backs this theory 👀

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â