Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

6 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

There is zero point looking back. The first win came when it came, that being last night. It starts now.

We want a Sunderland win tonight, or do we? Perhaps a draw is the best result for us. At end of it we need to have caught at least three of them and I don't think we want to see Sunderland with more wind in their sails. I can see Bournemouth or Norwich imploding regardless, despite the money spent.

Please Randy, now is the time.

Sunderland win is the best result for us. Keeps more in the mix.

If sunderland win, we will be 8 points off swansea. If we can just get to within 3 points/1 win from the 17th place team, then we are well in the mix for survival. Of course we will need to win a few more games, but I will be very happy if we can get a point off Leicester and keep the good feeling going.

Good for us that sunderland are winning, but sounds like yet again they have had a huge amount of luck - apparently both Defoe's goals should have been flagged offside, and the Swansea player should never have been sent off. They have also recently benefited from sendings off against Stoke and Newcastle (which iirc were both soft), got dominated by Palace but were gifted a goal, a big deflection for their 1st against us etc. It was the same last season, they seem to get an inordinate amount of luck.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â