Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

On 31/12/2015 at 19:06, Zatman said:

He was so bad that compare to our last 3 managers opening 8 games in charge

Garde Played 8 Won 0  Draws 4 Lost 4

Sherwood Played 8 Won 3 Draw 1 Lost 4

Lambert Played 8 Won 1 Drew 2 Lost 5

Sherwood is best manager we had since Houllier which is why he should have got more time

Worst use of stats... ever.

• Like 2

Another excellent chart for Randy Lerner to hang above his shitter at home.

Stop blaming randy Lerner. 

Poor owner yes.

An owner that has performed so badly that he warrants a team with a pathetic 8 points after half a season - certainly not.

I seem to recall you are a small business owner? As am I. Turnover aside, which would make it medium sized at a guess, Aston Villa is a small business too. So as a small businesses owner yourself, at what point do you think it is acceptable to absolve yourself of blame? All of it, even if you only hired the guy who hired the guy who **** it all up.

Randy Lerner is 100% to blame for our current predicament. I imagine he'd admit that too.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I seem to recall you are a small business owner? As am I. Turnover aside, which would make it medium sized at a guess, Aston Villa is a small business too. So as a small businesses owner yourself, at what point do you think it is acceptable to absolve yourself of blame? All of it, even if you only hired the guy who hired the guy who **** it all up.

Randy Lerner is 100% to blame for our current predicament. I imagine he'd admit that too.

I'm not a small business owner fwiw.

I suppose your point has mileage and as an owner of a business I'd expect randy to dispose of Arseholes who bleed it dry - players for example.

Football is difficult to do that given contracts but I suppose randy is allowing players to take the piss.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2015 at 19:06, Zatman said:

He was so bad that compare to our last 3 managers opening 8 games in charge

Garde Played 8 Won 0  Draws 4 Lost 4

Sherwood Played 8 Won 3 Draw 1 Lost 4

Lambert Played 8 Won 1 Drew 2 Lost 5

Sherwood is best manager we had since Houllier which is why he should have got more time

Maybe Sherwood should have been given longer, what's done is done but we would have saved paying all that compensation for **** all.

Just now, KHV said:

FWIW I dont think he would have done any worse than Garde in the last 8 games

I do.

And I think if we'd had Garde, or any other manager who was more effective than a chimp in a suit, since the start of the season we wouldn't be in this position.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I do.

And I think if we'd had Garde, or any other manager who was more effective than a chimp in a suit, since the start of the season we wouldn't be in this position.

Another manager may be so, Garde on the other hand I'm not sure about at all. I have seen very little so far in Garde that suggests he is up to much at all. Some of the crap I have witnessed in the last 8 games is very much the same as what went on before. Everton and Norwich were arguably worse than what went before.

Just now, KHV said:

Another manager may be so, Garde on the other hand I'm not sure about at all. I have seen very little so far in Garde that suggests he is up to much at all. Some of the crap I have witnessed in the last 8 games is very much the same as what went on before. Everton and Norwich were arguably worse than what went before.

And West Ham was better than what went on before. It works both ways.

Garde could end up being the worst manager of all time, it won't change the fact that Sherwood should not have been given more time. The man is a total joke.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

And West Ham was better than what went on before. It works both ways.

Garde could end up being the worst manager of all time, it won't change the fact that Sherwood should not have been given more time. The man is a total joke.

Home game against Sunderland was just as good as West Ham, we should have have hammered them. We had over 20 efforts against Sunderland that day. As you say it works both ways

• Like 1

FWIW I dont think he would have done any worse than Garde in the last 8 games

I do.

It's just possible that Garde would have gone for the draw against Bournemouth (the "balanced approach" of which he speaks) so we'd be on 6 points, not 8.

Many of us agree on here that the decline of our team has been gradual for years and certain milestones like the summer have accelerated it.

so why are we still bitching about Sherwood and Garde when both was/is at the club too short a time to make a real/fair judgement.

it is coming across as sheer point scoring.

Sherwood has gone rightly/wrongly, Remi is the man lets get on with it.

Our best chance, as far as I see it, is if four teams get cut off from the rest of the league, and we somehow manage to be the fourth worst of them and end up staying up on 31 points.

Pretty improbable, but I really can't see us getting to around the 40 points mark. 

Edited by YLN
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â