Adama Traore

mwj

We created 78 pages before Veretout officially signed.

We're at 59 at the moment. I wonder how many it will be before it is on the OS.

78 including fish puns?

Haven't played FM is a good while, all I hear about it now is how unbalanced it is and how bug ridden the game is. Tend to stick with FIFA's Career Mode. 

Just spoke to me mate again... 

Medical at hospital was done at 6 am this morning, he also said that Adama seemed very happy to be given a chance to play over here.

Literally cannot wait for this to be confirmed

350x700px-LL-e6d95df4_154f2xk.gif

So he told you exactly what he told you the first time. Will remember to reign in my excitement next time I see "Last reply: leighavfc"

Medical at hospital was done at 6 am this morning, he also said that Adama seemed very happy to be given a chance to play over here.

So he told you exactly what he told you the first time. Will remember to reign in my excitement next time I see "Last reply: leighavfc"

no not really, A he didnt say it was at 6am first and B what else do you expect Adama to tell him really? SORRY for not typing the convo word for word.... i must remember to write up the exact notes of the phone call next time just for you my friend... 

Edited by leighavfc

;) 

This is now the contract lawyer and computer nerd thread 

And don't forget those cheap circumcisions that are available!

Do they have a buyback clause? :o

Nah. There was gonna be but it proved too much of a draw-back :D

Looks like a good signing... but running around in Spain is a lot different to the kicking he'll get in England.

Exciting times nonetheless

Gotta catch him to kick him. This guy's so fast the opposing players will think they've seen a ghost :o

no not really, A he didnt say it was at 6am first and B what else do you expect Adama to tell him really? SORRY for not typing the convo word for word.... i must remember to write up the exact notes of the phone call next time just for you my friend... 

Just give him your mate's number so he can call him personally. That way he can get the Villa gossip and book a circumcision at the same time!

• Like 1

I...I just want Adama

tumblr_mdplmdGn5l1rdg4wxo1_500.gif

• Like 3

BTW.

He gets unreal on FM after a few years.

That's really great and useful to know, cheers!

Im convinced Villa are using FM as a scouting tool.

Was thinking that myself.. Tim, Paddy and the new chap just look at wonderkids from the last 4 years of the game.

But then again wasnt Crespo a wonderkid 10 years ago in the game ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â