Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Yeah i wrote it as i was watching motd after his diving shithousery but before his cruyff turn finesse.

To be fair, it was almost certainly his best performance all season.

But I think it was one of those games where he had a touch of class that Leeds just didn't have. (And also Struijk is shite)

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

To be fair, it was almost certainly his best performance all season.

But I think it was one of those games where he had a touch of class that Leeds just didn't have. (And also Struijk is shite)

I don’t think I’ve ever really rated him though tbf. When it was him and Sturridge at England I thought it was the weakest strikeforce we’d had at national level for years. 

18 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Was watching Alex Iwobi yesterday. What does he actually do out of interest?

Carries the ball to edge of penalty area and then nothing happened at all. At least with someone like Glyfi Sigurdsson you know he'll chip in with penalties and the odd free kick over a season so some productivity there but just looked at Iwobi's record and he's scored one league goal all season and was the same in 19/20!

As much as I criticise likes of Trez and AEG on occasions it's incredible how bad that record is from someone who cost 30m.

2 goals and 2 assists in 53 games is impressively shit

23 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Was watching Alex Iwobi yesterday. What does he actually do out of interest?

Carries the ball to edge of penalty area and then nothing happened at all. At least with someone like Glyfi Sigurdsson you know he'll chip in with penalties and the odd free kick over a season so some productivity there but just looked at Iwobi's record and he's scored one league goal all season and was the same in 19/20!

As much as I criticise likes of Trez and AEG on occasions it's incredible how bad that record is from someone who cost 30m.

Yes I agree he is rubbish. Quite of a few of those Everton signings are not good enough and thats the job Ancelotti faces. Sigurðsson is another one and so is Gomez although that horific injury has something to do with it but he wasnt very good at Barcelona and Zatman  was right about rodriguez 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Over £80m for sigurdsson and iwobi

Mental 

Just goes to show "our owners are rich!!" doesn't mean a fat lot if they keep changing the manager and buying shit 

Throw in the money and wages paid for Tosun, Klaassen, Sandro Ramirez, Pickford, Delph, Schneiderlein, Ashley Williams and Walcott

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Throw in the money and wages paid for Tosun, Klaassen, Sandro Ramirez, Pickford, Delph, Schneiderlein, Ashley Williams and Walcott

Pickford gets a pass after last night's game ;)

But yeah they've wasted a ton of money 

On 16/05/2021 at 00:11, Zatman said:

Werner useless as usual, was always going to flop in England. Sadly he didnt go to Liverpool

He does a lot of good things but he is offside too much and a poor finisher, but would expect him to be much better next season

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Was watching an MLS game on Sky yesterday between Miami and DC IIRC.

There was a striker called Kamara and honest to God he must have been the shittest professional footballer I've ever seen.

Made Ali Dia look like Pele.

but it was the MLS so he scored 2 goals?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â