Witcher 3

lapal_fan

Ah I see what you mean. I thought you meant you were still in the first "area".

Yes I can completely understand being 100 hours in and still be on the first map. I've already done 30 hours and I've barely started on Velen.

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Completely hooked now. The game says I've put in 30 hours since I started it (New years Eve). Can't quite believe that, but it's a lot. Gutted I didn't get to it sooner as I'd love another few days off work to plough some more time into it.

Spending a lot of time just roaming around and doing random tasks. Means I've covered a lot of the map but not levelled up much. I've just met Rob from VillaTalk and beat him at cards.

I did every point of interest in the area you start in, apart from one "abandoned site" which I think is bugged.

Loving it.

Also loving playing cards. Gwent specifically.

Language, please! This is a family site.

• Like 1

It does seem like it would be a very easy thing to add in.

Very fun though! In stark contrast to the first game I played where my overriding thought was "what the **** is this?!?!"

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It does seem like it would be a very easy thing to add in.

Very fun though! In stark contrast to the first game I played where my overriding thought was "what the **** is this?!?!"

That was my first thoughts as well. I can't believe how quickly I went from wtf is this to I love this game.

Run into a few bugs.

Nothing major but irritates me.

Did a "guarded treasure" bit. Killed everyone, looted everything. It didn't show up as completed on the map.
Then I did a person in distress. Killed everyone, found the key, unlocked the cage and the guy just stood there looking at me. Couldn't interact with him or anything. Tried coming back later and he was still just stood there in the open cage looking at me. Maybe it's Stockholm syndrome.

Apart from that and the still very questionable controls (horse riding and fighting in a crowded area being the worst culprits) this game is flawless.

Edited by Stevo985

I did notice something whilst playing fallout, in fallout you can fast travel from pretty much anywhere as long as there aren't enemies (or inside) the witcher iirc you have to sit down and do something, as a result in the witcher if you get stuck you're **** because you haven't got the space to sit down

had it 3/4 times that I got trapped by things in towns and had to quit the game, that was the only real bug that I found

In Witcher you have to be by a signpost to fast travel, or in a boat (to fast travel to a dock).

Haven't really had any problems with that to be honest. I think if you could fast travel from anywhere you wouldn't bother riding or walking anywhere

Tried all that last night a few times over the course of about an hour.

The only thing I didn't try was shutting down the game altogether and restarting. So I'll fire it up tonight and see if she's back (she? Is it a she?)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â