The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It’s only been a few weeks, give ‘em chance.

We are all desensitised to it all, not sure what damage the right wing press can do with it all unless they sell the crown jewels and crash the economy.........again and join Putin attacking the Ukraine ( rather than just  benefiting from his social media bots) 😆 

25 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

it feels like I'm the only person on VT actually working rather than keeping up with the news on the latest labour scandal 

I'm just living the high life on all these benefits.

I'm hearing he has also been using this house for political messaging. Including the work from home video  during covid, even adding family pictures to make it look like it was his home

Edited by colhint

"Labour is vulnerable to charges of hypocrisy," said Patrick Dunleavy, a professor of politics at the London School of Economics.

The opposition leader criticized what he called a "culture of cronyism" that had produced a government for sale. "When are you going to stop protecting the money-grabbing cronies you've surrounded yourself with — they are feather-begging, pocket-lining, money-grabbing cronies — and actually clean up the act of this government"

The affair has also focused fresh attention on the centralization of decision-making in a few select hands, including key ministers and their unelected advisers.

Spoiler

And they were only in power for twelve more years as a result

Quotes all taken from the New York Times, July 1998

36 minutes ago, colhint said:

I'm hearing he has also been using this house for political messaging. Including the work from home video  during covid, even adding family pictures to make it look like it was his home

Where are you hearing this?

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Now coming out, some of the prisoners release early, should not have even been released.

They are now trying there bestest to get that back behind bars.🤦‍♀️

Not looking good is it 😂

Yep. I expect that a Labour MP is personally involved in releasing prisoners.

Or perhaps it's the critically underfunded prison service that's cocked up.

1 minute ago, limpid said:

Yep. I expect that a Labour MP is personally involved in releasing prisoners.

Or perhaps it's the critically underfunded prison service that's cocked up.

It was the govenments ruling to allow it was it not?

They will be held accountable. Although I guess it's how the media play it.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

t was the govenments ruling to allow it was it not?

It was the governments decision to release the prisoners that should have been released not the ones that shouldn't.

You see the big difference there?

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â