The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, Graham t said:

Incidentally Dawn Butler has refused to release , all of her recording of the police stop ( which was of the driver, not her ). She was apparently abusive, rude and generally uncooperative. 

The shortest way of answering that is that it is demonstrably bollocks

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

They appear to have stopped someone for no reason other than walking  on the cracks in the pavement and  loitering with intent to use a pedestrian crossing , if that makes them heroes then I think you need to go away and re-evaluate your life.

what just transpired exactly GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2

Hi Tony,

they are part of the brave body of men and women who  ( unarmed ) attempted to disarm the terrorists on London Bridge.

Such heroism is soon forgotten isn't it?

Some died on that day just doing their duty....

VLD.

6 minutes ago, Graham t said:

Hi Tony,

they are part of the brave body of men and women who  ( unarmed ) attempted to disarm the terrorists on London Bridge.

Such heroism is soon forgotten isn't it?

Some died on that day just doing their duty....

VLD.

What the convicted criminals that chased the terrorist out of the rehab convention he was attending, not the police? Absolutely agree, they were wonderful and a credit as to the rehabilitation system. Not sure that relates to @tonyh29 point though.

35 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Thats her, bloody lefty. 

Trouble is, there’s a market for it.

It’s all got a bit nastier since the nasty element of Leave got a bit more confident in their malice and people like Julie and Nigel are going to milk that cow.

Lefty bastards.

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

What the convicted criminals that chased the terrorist out of the rehab convention he was attending, not the police? Absolutely agree, they were wonderful and a credit as to the rehabilitation system. Not sure that relates to @tonyh29 point though.

I am not saying the police are blameless ( who is ? ). 

I firmly believe that the police do a great job under difficult circumstances. 

It is true that Butler has refused to show the complete filming of the stop. As I have said , this shows a different picture altogether ( apparently) ,the head of the police federation is in discussions with his superiors in an attempt to show the bodycam filming of the whole incident.

Maybe you simply believe a Member of Parliament wouldn't be untruthful.....😱

VLD.

2 minutes ago, Graham t said:

It is true that Butler has refused to show the complete filming of the stop.

Prove it, even Julia Hartley-Brewer seems to have accepted that this isn't true as evidenced in her above tweet

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

No more people have called you out for talking bollocks again

Is that it?

I would like to promote a discussion on this incident if you would like to engage me,

no need for foul language old chap,

we are all friends on here....😍

VLD.

1 minute ago, Graham t said:

Is that it?

I would like to promote a discussion on this incident if you would like to engage me,

no need for foul language old chap,

we are all friends on here....😍

VLD.

Bollocks is a perfectly acceptable word on this website, deal with it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Prove it, even Julia Hartley-Brewer seems to have accepted that this isn't true as evidenced in her above tweet

Well, I would believe Ken Marsh over Butler myself.......

Regarding your language.....

It does you no favours and will simply detract from any point you are struggling to make,

VLD.

P.S. 

I am getting personal mail from guys on here who support my point of view, I feel if you stopped being so aggressive this might encourage them to post on here. A discussion is always more interesting if there is more than one viewpoint don't you think?

Keep Smiling 

VLD.😇

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â