The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

Bring back the old PMQ where they hurled insults at each other   zzzzzzzzz

this naming the person whose questions followed by What I would say to Steven  is rather cringe worthy and reminiscent of I met a black man once 

I find myself largely agree with you Bickster. My worry with Cornyn is the naivety of some of his policies, and that he doesn't seem to understand, that you have to drop some of the unpopular/unrealistic ideology, if you actually want to make a real difference by getting the important changes made. You need to be in government.

That's pretty much the view held by the Parliamentary Labour Party - and they're not wrong. 

For all the compromises Blair made to get power - He achieved more than those who just spout off left wing idealism.

I think some members of the labour party are what I call political  hobbyists - they actually prefer to be in opposition because they can spout off intellectual political theories  - without ever having to put them into practice. We aren't suddenly going to go from Centre Right - to extreme left.  (even if I do like some of those principles) 

• Like 2

Watching PMQ's, the thing that needs changing is answering the actual question that's asked. And then being bought up on it when you don't. 

Personally, I'd only ask yes or no questions and be obstannent as f*ck about it, if they answer any other way.

A Labour source has said that Mr Corbyn would be singing the national anthem at future ceremonial events.

so much for the champion of principles , he appears to be U-turning quicker than a French tank driver

I find myself largely agree with you Bickster. My worry with Cornyn is the naivety of some of his policies, and that he doesn't seem to understand, that you have to drop some of the unpopular/unrealistic ideology, if you actually want to make a real difference by getting the important changes made. You need to be in government.

That's pretty much the view held by the Parliamentary Labour Party - and they're not wrong. 

For all the compromises Blair made to get power - He achieved more than those who just spout off left wing idealism.

I think some members of the labour party are what I call political  hobbyists - they actually prefer to be in opposition because they can spout off intellectual political theories  - without ever having to put them into practice. We aren't suddenly going to go from Centre Right - to extreme left.  (even if I do like some of those principles) 

What did Bliar actually achieve? I know he lobbed up some shit policies that are now being smashed back at us. He achieved very little of any worth

He achieved an almost completely unregulated financial sector

He went to war illegally

Please don't tell me about the minimum wage which was set so low as to be irrelevant. In fact its been used as a yard stick to keep wages down, even this bunch of Tories want to see it higher.

I am curious as to what you think he achieved

Some of them might find themselves at the Job Centre come the next General Election. There's already talk of deselecting disloyal MP's, they should watch their backs a bit more

Some of them might find themselves at the Job Centre come the next General Election. There's already talk of deselecting disloyal MP's, they should watch their backs a bit more

They should resign and stand as independent candidates, if they refuse to support their democratically elected leader.

• Like 1

this naming the person whose questions followed by What I would say to Steven  is rather cringe worthy and reminiscent of I met a black man once 

Or I once invented a fictional black man if I recall correctly in Cameron's case.

What did Bliar actually achieve? I know he lobbed up some shit policies that are now being smashed back at us. He achieved very little of any worth

He went to war illegally

Please don't tell me about the minimum wage which was set so low as to be irrelevant. In fact its been used as a yard stick to keep wages down, even this bunch of Tories want to see it higher.

He wasn't all bad  ....on the  the plus side he did keep Thatcher's Anti Union legislation 

• Like 1

Or I once invented a fictional black man if I recall correctly in Cameron's case.

no he was real and Cameron did met him  ..just he was 51 not 40 and only served 6 years in the Navy not  30

no he was real and Cameron did met him  ..just he was 51 not 40 and only served 6 years in the Navy not  30

So Cameron did meet blackman, got it :)

He went to war illegally

Education, Education, Education!

If it wasn't for Blair, myself and my friends wouldn't have been able to afford to have gone to University.

On the flip side if it wasn't for Blair a University degree might of actually been worth the paper it was written on and you wouldn't have had so many wasters doing mickey mouse degrees like Media Studies, Music, David Beckham Studies, etc.

He went to war illegally

Education, Education, Education!

If it wasn't for Blair, myself and my friends wouldn't have been able to afford to have gone to University.

On the flip side if it wasn't for Blair a University degree might of actually been worth the paper it was written on and you wouldn't have had so many wasters doing mickey mouse degrees like Media Studies, Music, David Beckham Studies, etc.

There is so much unintentional irony in the highlighted phrases it's actually painful. 

• Like 3

A Labour source has said that Mr Corbyn would be singing the national anthem at future ceremonial events.

so much for the champion of principles , he appears to be U-turning quicker than a French tank driver

I am disappoint, son.

Corbyn out.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â