The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

16 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Definitely not former spy and sensiblist superhero Rory Stewart has interestingly commented on the great Satan this week. Stated he thought his booting from the Labour party was disgusting and was critical of Starmer's approach to leading the party.

He's been decried as an antisemite of course.

This Rory Stewart? Who said this?

"There was horrifying antisemitism in Jeremy Corbyn's Labour party, I had friends who witnessed it directly and they expressed to me how disgusting it was.

"I absolutely believe it and it was a very good reason why people turned against Jeremy Corbyn's Labour party.

"However, I am concerned about the trend of MPs being expelled from political parties. Parties with serving MPs in Parliament should have broad coalitions."

Stewart, who has a Jewish wife, went on to say: "I feel very strongly about the issue of antisemitism." Stewart made clear that he wasn't "in any way defending" the former Labour leader 

The JC

He’s using Corbyn as an analogy to his own situation, the statement is nothing other than self serving in keeping himself relevant so he can sell more copies of his book

Of all the straws to grasp at… Tory bloke, selling his book is a pretty desperate one

You can hear the vehicle reversing alarm.

No stressed being grasped. Just thought it was interesting that a centrist dad wet dream was openly supporting Lucifer himself and pointedly using Beelzebub to attack Jesus.

23 minutes ago, Chindie said:

You can hear the vehicle reversing alarm.

No stressed being grasped. Just thought it was interesting that a centrist dad wet dream was openly supporting Lucifer himself and pointedly using Beelzebub to attack Jesus.

He clearly isn’t supporting Corbyn, he’s supporting himself and his own long term desire to be in the Tory Party again. He’s just using Corbyn to get himself in the headlines.

Even the broad church argument he’s raising is very rapidly becoming nonsense. The broad church has held Labour back for decades, the Tories until recently kept they various factions in check but now it’s not really possible. In a proper PR democracy the supposed broad churches of the two main parties shouldn’t exist, they exist to attempt to keep the two party state intact.

He's arguing to keep the status quo and he wants back in, f*** him!

Has Labour even committed to repealing the voter ID laws? I can see a few comments from them saying perfectly correctly that it is voter suppression, but all I can see from Starmer is that he refused to be drawn on the issue. 

I'm really not a fan of calling something undemocratic but then being a bit vague if you would do something about it.

17 minutes ago, Straggler said:

all I can see from Starmer is that he refused to be drawn on the issue ....

being a bit vague if you would do something about it.

Starmer in a nutshell. 

His politics really inspire me. 🤣

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Going to assume figuritively right? 

If your going be accused of a purge might as well go the whole hog.

Or maybe throw them in a pit in the arse end of nowhere, to start their own Blairite morlock utopia.

1 hour ago, Straggler said:

Has Labour even committed to repealing the voter ID laws? I can see a few comments from them saying perfectly correctly that it is voter suppression, but all I can see from Starmer is that he refused to be drawn on the issue. 

I'm really not a fan of calling something undemocratic but then being a bit vague if you would do something about it.

They would need to have 7 think tanks comment on it first, then have 3 of the greatest research organisations poll a representative sample of voters in deepest Kent on their view, and then consult Mandleson the Great and Powerful, and then maybe they would have a non committal response which would be directed by whatever is most likely to fly with the voters.

Most likely it would just be whatever the Tories think, but with a glum look and a sad spiel about how we can't possibly expect better.

12 hours ago, bickster said:

This Rory Stewart? Who said this?

The JC

He’s using Corbyn as an analogy to his own situation, the statement is nothing other than self serving in keeping himself relevant so he can sell more copies of his book

Of all the straws to grasp at… Tory bloke, selling his book is a pretty desperate one

Ex tory he left the party in 2019

He's purged pretty much all dissent from the party (showing the hypocrisy of his faction that whinged to high heaven when they weren't in charge of there was the slightest whisper of the party choosing to lean left in it's personnel, but the second they had the chance they ruthlessly chopped through it's ranks to get rid of the left, whom they hate more than anyone else). The people that remain largely think rainbows drip from his arse.

The only thing that gets him removed from power, if he gets it, is one of his cabinet getting the ambition to undermine and replace him, using a useful scandal or the like. Which won't be Raynor as she wouldn't get the support of the red Tories over more Blairite figures available.

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ex tory he left the party in 2019

He had the whip removed, he didn't leave, also doesn't mean he won't be angling to get back in. His Tory ideals haven't changed, he just disagreed with a No Deal Brexit and voted against the Government. Credit to him for that but he's still a Tory as are his 20 fellow co-conspirators

19 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

If Labour won, why would Starmer be removed?

Starmer is just a trojan horse to get Labour into power and once rank and file Labour supporters realise he's, at best, Tory-lite, he will be ousted, and replaced with Rayner, whose experience of supporting public-sector workers when she was working for Unison, will endear her to ordinary Labour supporters.

She's a grand northern lass and she'll be just like Gracie Fields in Shipyard Sally.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

He had the whip removed, he didn't leave, also doesn't mean he won't be angling to get back in. His Tory ideals haven't changed, he just disagreed with a No Deal Brexit and voted against the Government. Credit to him for that but he's still a Tory as are his 20 fellow co-conspirators

Im not sure if he would go back. He recently did a interview with morgan where he destroyed johnson (obv bitter about being removed from the tories) but i dont think he will go back seems very outspoken on the tory party. Has also said he has considered running for mayor as independent. Id consider voting for over khan or that clown the tories have running pending on what his plans are as he comes across as a centralist

But as you say earlier he has a book out so it could all be  a ploy to sell more books 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not sure if he would go back. He recently did a interview with morgan where he destroyed johnson (obv bitter about being removed from the tories) but i dont think he will go back seems very outspoken on the tory party. Has also said he has considered running for mayor as independent. Id consider voting for over khan or that clown the tories have running pending on what his plans are as he comes across as a centralist

But as you say earlier he has a book out so it could all be  a ploy to sell more books 🤷‍♂️

The Tory Party will be a very different party after the next election. An awful lot of complete throbbers will be gone.

If he stands in London, Khan will win

6 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Starmer is just a trojan horse to get Labour into power and once rank and file Labour supporters realise he's, at best, Tory-lite, he will be ousted, and replaced with Rayner, whose experience of supporting public-sector workers when she was working for Unison, will endear her to ordinary Labour supporters.

She's a grand northern lass and she'll be just like Gracie Fields in Shipyard Sally.

Its completely possible, 20% of of MPs to trigger an election if I recall, not impossible in the slightest. Not certain the rabble at the back would be happy putting their backing on to anyone that wasn't a SW newspaper seller.

19 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

There are people who believe this, or that Starmer is going to suddenly actually become not a red Tory and enact all these laws that will help the poor when in power, and I've got a bridge to sell them.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â