PauloBarnesi

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

What great business?

People really rate(d) Todibo and Soler coming in, plus Kilman looked good for Wolves, Summerville for Leeds and people seemingly like Wan-Bissaka.

On paper etc though. 

19 minutes ago, bobzy said:

People really rate(d) Todibo and Soler coming in, plus Kilman looked good for Wolves, Summerville for Leeds and people seemingly like Wan-Bissaka.

On paper etc though. 

And Fullkrug who people think we should have allowed Duran to leave and sign instead 😝

People rated them and Palace window as a way to have a pop at Monchi etc. Same every summer some lower team has an incredible window compared to us

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

On paper etc though. 

Only a few games into the season, will take time to gel gel with a new manager and new players.

Todibo, Kilman, Soler, AWB are good players and will do well for them. After Christmas they will be a decent team pushing the top 6 imo - just takes time. 

10 hours ago, carlitobrigante said:

I was a little worried they might have been a threat for top 4 this season after seemingly doing great business this summer.

Pleased to see they are shit.

I'd also say that Lopetegui is gloriously overrated. Wolves fans hated the negative football, and by all accounts the Spam fans aren't too enamoured, just that he isn't Moyes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I'd also say that Lopetegui is gloriously overrated. Wolves fans hated the negative football, and by all accounts the Spam fans aren't too enamoured, just that he isn't Moyes.

The signings over the summer are very Moyes like signings getting rid of him was a bad decision 

38 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Only a few games into the season, will take time to gel gel with a new manager and new players.

Todibo, Kilman, Soler, AWB are good players and will do well for them. After Christmas they will be a decent team pushing the top 6 imo - just takes time. 

None of them get me going tbfh.

1 hour ago, pas5898 said:

West Ham be lucky finish top 10. Chase for top 6 will be fierce this season and they cant afford to gel if thats the target

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â