PauloBarnesi

Tough to say, because you have to say Kudus was their MOTM, but how good would he be against someone who is Not Cash(tm)? Maatsen ate his lunch, but maybe Kudus was tired, who can say.

That being said, I don't see how West Ham have a midfield. Some good defensive pieces, skill up front, but the engine room is missing.

I think 7th or 8th is as good as it's gonna get for them

I think their fans are a little unrealistic at times when you look at the teams they are up against

26 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I'd love to know why they always seem to get refereeing decisions going their way.

Paqueta stamped on Leon's ankle and didn't get a second yellow. He commited another foul minutes later (a cynical shirt pull) and got nothing either.

• Like 1

They will suffer from some bizarre hype that they won the transfer window. They offered very little in attack despite playing 3/4 creative players

they do have some quality players tbf, Todibo, Kilman, Alvarez, Kudus, Paqueta, Bowen.

then add Wan Bissaka, Summerville, Rodriguez, as possibly very good players for them in their system, as well as Soucek who while a basic player, is a big unit.

When they are all up to speed and playing, if they actually bought a good striker, ie: a strong, powerful, rapid forward, not an old, static, tanker type forward, they would actually be really dangerous.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

I've never known a club so obsessed with playing football 'their way' when they've been pretty much dogshit for my entire lifetime.

Also, I cannot stand that stadium. Today, when Duran scored, was the first time I've seen the two tiers of away fans singing in unison, for no reason other than half the **** fans are about a mile away from the rest with that stupid massive gap in the middle. The sound doesn't travel between the fans.

And, why they got a DJ on before the match and showing him on the big screen? **** off pal, this is football not the Superbowl.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, MaVilla said:

they do have some quality players tbf, Todibo, Kilman, Alvarez, Kudus, Paqueta, Bowen.

then add Wan Bissaka, Summerville, Rodriguez, as possibly very good players for them in their system, as well as Soucek who while a basic player, is a big unit.

When they are all up to speed and playing, if they actually bought a good striker, ie: a strong, powerful, rapid forward, not an old, static, tanker type forward, they would actually be really dangerous.

I've never rated Bissaka

Sliding tackling merchant who oftens get's caught on his near post

His positional awareness is awful, especially during crosses

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Speculation that fullkrug has popped his Achilles and could be out for a year

Bad for the player but for west ham....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

31 years old and a 5 year contract wasn't it?

If true Duran bid incoming in January. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

That's why you don't buy 30 year old footballers.

Found all the talk about West Ham's 'amazing' transfer window a bit strange tbh.

Wan Bissaka, Todibo, soler, Summerville & Kilman were all good signings. They just should have bought Duran instead of some fat 30 year target man. 

6 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Wan Bissaka, Todibo, soler, Summerville & Kilman were all good signings. They just should have bought Duran instead of some fat 30 year target man. 

Kilman is a mad price for a muddle of the road defender at the peak of his ceiling. Summerville I don't think will make many waves in the PL and again insane price. AWB wouldn't have minded but 6 or 7 year deal.

These are all Purslow deals they will be paying the price for in 2 years.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â