Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

If lescott isn't good enough fir west brom then he isn't good enough for us in my opinion

Was he their player of the season?

I'm only guessing but I think Lescott has asked to leave Baggies and join us and Pulis has taken the hump and dropped him from the team otherwise he would be starting IMO

If lescott isn't good enough fir west brom then he isn't good enough for us in my opinion

wasn't he their POTS last season? He won the league with Man City in 2011/12, I think he'd be great for us, he's played for England numerous times, I think he'd be great for us, we'd struggle to get a better centre back i think

Out of interest. Where does ciaran clark rate against Lescott in your opinion?

I think Lescott is a better player by quite some distance, what about you?

• Like 1

I'm convinced a new striker will join as I don't think Ayew or Gestede were ever purchased as Benteke's replacement, that was Adebayor, before it broke down 

I see Ayew as Wiemann's replacement and Gestede as the replacement for Bent and/or Kozak (as Sherwood doesn't appear to rate him). The Benteke replacemnt is still to come but I hope we haven't left it too late 

Edited by Xela

wasn't he their POTS last season? He won the league with Man City in 2011/12, I think he'd be great for us, he's played for England numerous times, I think he'd be great for us, we'd struggle to get a better centre back i think
Out of interest. Where does ciaran clark rate against Lescott in your opinion?

I think Lescott is a better player by quite some distance, what about you?

Il answer in the ciaran clark thread. Quite interested in something.

Would anyone take Jonathan Walters as that experienced, cheap striking option?

One year left on his deal at Stoke and underrated in my opinion, for me, he's as good an option as Austin at a quarter of the price.

no, doesn't score enough and isn't really a centre forward. Think he plays more of a left forward and Scott Sinclair is better than him in that position!

Edited by Villan4Life

We have been 3/1 at best to win any of our 3 games so far so basically we were expected to lose every game so far and heavily but we have won one and lost two. All the games could've been draws and Saturday should've been at least a draw. We have a virtual new team that's held up very well in the circumstances and yet people are again jumping the gun and slating the team. Our Ayew out scored his brother last year and hasn't been at the club a month yet and Rudy has 1 goal in 3 app but actually about 150 min playing time so how can you right them off? Sunderland on Saturday will be the first game this season where we will be expected to win so let's see how we do then when we should have a virtual full squad to choose from.

We have been 3/1 at best to win any of our 3 games so far so basically we were expected to lose every game so far and heavily but we have won one and lost two. All the games could've been draws and Saturday should've been at least a draw. We have a virtual new team that's held up very well in the circumstances and yet people are again jumping the gun and slating the team. Our Ayew out scored his brother last year and hasn't been at the club a month yet and Rudy has 1 goal in 3 app but actually about 150 min playing time so how can you right them off? Sunderland on Saturday will be the first game this season where we will be expected to win so let's see how we do then when we should have a virtual full squad to choose from.

Jordan Ayew outscored his brother as he plays as a striker and Andre is more of an attacking midfielder/2nd striker..

Andre out of the 2 is a much better player though and contributes more but i'm hoping Jordan shows his early potential from a few years back..

Edited by Villan4Life

Darren McGregor has left Rangers by mutual consent according to SSN. He was their player of the year last season, 30 yr old defender. anybody know if hes any good/worth a look?

If we signed a thirty year old from the Scottish First Division I genuinely think I would cry. 

• Like 1

Was he their player of the season?

I'm only guessing but I think Lescott has asked to leave Baggies and join us and Pulis has taken the hump and dropped him from the team otherwise he would be starting IMO

Could be, of course I would back him if he we signed him but i think he is past it

Jordan Ayew outscored his brother as he plays as a striker and Andre is more of an attacking midfielder/2nd striker..

Andre out of the 2 is a much better player though and contributes more but i'm hoping Jordan shows his early potential from a few years back..

And yet we've played him wide right and as a 2nd striker with Gabby. I think he plays in more than one position the point still remains judging signings this early is stupid. Players settle at different rates hopefully he gets a start tomorrow.

Darren McGregor has left Rangers by mutual consent according to SSN. He was their player of the year last season, 30 yr old defender. anybody know if hes any good/worth a look?

If we signed a thirty year old from the Scottish First Division I genuinely think I would cry.

Already writing players off? ;)

One year left on his deal at Stoke and underrated in my opinion, for me, he's as good an option as Austin at a quarter of the price.

No

• Like 1

515d1c5dafa96f798200003c.jpg?w=359