Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Berbatov story = part of negotiating strategy with Spurs for Adebayor???

That was my first though....very similar to the Benteke to Man. United story that cropped up seemingly without any substance just to push the Liverpool deal over the line.

I went to the Bury v Blackburn game a few hours ago with my mate who's an agent. Gestede not in the squad neither was Rhodes. Both apparently off. I believe Blackburn have some sort of transfer embargo at the moment and loans are the way around it. Maybe Robinson to them?

Also didn't realise Delfouneso plays for them. Didn't look too good against league 1 Bury.

They've got a great right back called Adam Henley, best player on the pitch and only 21. Wouldn't mind us keeping tabs on him.

Edited by guyavfc
  • Like 2

The Gestede link was initially made in that Sun article that claimed we were signing both him and Cambiasso. Hopefully the latter comes to fruition too.

Don't think there is anything in Berbatov link but do think we are after a striker and I think we've bid for Rudy Gestede

I'm sensing a theme: Guzan, Gil, Grealish, Gardner, Gueye and now Gestede

Works nicely with the Jorgy of Jordans.

Might as well take a punt on Jordan Morris while we're at it.

If were going American, i think Zardes is our most interesting player right now. Been in great form.

But he's not named Jordan.

Edited by JamieZ

I'm not sure which of our new signings I'm supposed to share this Coke with or how it's all going to work logistically, but until I figure it out, it's in the fridge.

10502064_10205329925060466_6915164145069

• Like 1

so far this window we have signed a goalkeeper, right back, centre back, left back, defensive midfielder, left winger, and striker, whether they be starters or squad rotation.

any other links to players in these positions is probably worth disregarding now, apart from another striker, we also need an attacking midfielder

edit: we dont need a right winger imo

Edited by AndyBM

I'm not sure which of our new signings I'm supposed to share this Coke with or how it's all going to work logistically, but until I figure it out, it's in the fridge.

Need to work on your beard mate. Not impressive at all

You think we'll spend £60 million??

"Adebayor and Berbatov, you'd love them two in the trenches" nice little quote from Alan Brazil.

I like the fella and he might well be right if we don't sort out our defence. Can't just rely on out scoring teams.

What you talking about? That's a solid bit of growth! Can't hold everyone to the Olof standard, Viking genes....

What you talking about? That's a solid bit of growth! Can't hold everyone to the Olof standard, Viking genes....

It's not classed as a beard until you can shake your head & the beard moves with it.

• Like 1