Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Ings gone to Liverpool then - not sure they'll be in for Benteke now.

Reckon Benteke is the big man to go with him. If they pay £5m for Ings and £32.5m for Benteke it's an extremely good value strike partnership IMHO.

These loan deals would be perfect imo

CB Evans

ST Bamford

Attacking Mid Joel Cambell

are we officially advertised to players as a club you go to for a year, play rather poorly for most if not all of time spent at villa, then get a deal from a better premier league yet?? 

Bamford has had an excellent season. Will go on loan back to Boro I would imagine in the event Jose decides he isn't ready.

In other words......we won't be seeing him here. :)

Nursery tweeted that Wba want Clark. Is he reliable anymore? He seems to get loads of stick on twitter from ppl saying he is full of shit but as far as I remember he used to be fairly reliable.

Reckon Benteke is the big man to go with him. If they pay £5m for Ings and £32.5m for Benteke it's an extremely good value strike partnership IMHO.

I think they'll try to offload balotelli first.

As it stands they have ings, sturridge, balotelli, origi and lambert as strikers. Add a sixth and you have way too many.

Nursery tweeted that Wba want Clark. Is he reliable anymore? He seems to get loads of stick on twitter from ppl saying he is full of shit but as far as I remember he used to be fairly reliable.

Remember when he said Westwood was being sold? 

That Westwood story seemed more of a "kick up the backside story from the club" after seeing his performance against Liverpool it seemed to have done the trick.

I do believe he is quite reliable personally like most journalists will get some right and wrong but overall I'd say he is ok.

It's not too hard to see why West Brom would want Clark so i'm not sure why people would give him abuse over that, is it really far fetched? Clark moving there is another story altogether but to have interest it seems reasonable to me.

Edited by dudevillaisnice

A journo's reliability can vary from club to club because of the contacts they'll have (or not have) at each.  I don't know how reliable he is supposed to be with Baggies news.  As for selling Clark.  Not bloody likely I'd say.

• Like 1

These loan deals would be perfect imo

CB Evans

ST Bamford

Attacking Mid Joel Cambell

Too many loans, I'd probably take Bamford out of those.
Why is it too many? Loans could be important for us

You can only have two season long loans from other prem clubs so you wouldn't be able to have all three of those players

I think they'll try to offload balotelli first.

As it stands they have ings, sturridge, balotelli, origi and lambert as strikers. Add a sixth and you have way too many.

Hopefully their Board will insist that Balotelli goes before anyone else arrives - in which case Benteke won't be going to them.

That Clark story will just to let us know other clubs are interested when we come to discuss a contract ..anyone remember the Weimann interesting Liverpool and Newcastle around time for his contract renewal ?

Idea of us selling Clark to Albion in a summer where we're already seeing a massive turnover of players doesn't even pass the laugh test. Just bibble. 99.9997% of stories at this time of year are absolute garbage. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

Probably.

They'll try and flog Lambert to us I reckon now.

on what basis? because our last manager wanted him

More likely on the basis that they don't want him?  I think that's generally why you try and offload players.