2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

The optimist in me thinks that a deal is close as we have cleared the decks of unwanted players and only really signed players on free transfers until Gueye signs.

The pessimist thinks we will sign crap players to replace the crap ones that left. These ones will just be cheaper.

Lequipe said we won't announce gueye deal till mid july
Which is only a week away

And closer to the end of the 6 weeks for the exclusivity...

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about a takeover?

No. I'm fine with the setup we have at the moment. They seem to be working well. If a takeover happens, great, more money. But if it doesn't, at least we appear to have people who can do a good job for us.

Same. It's not so much that I'm happy with the current set up, more that I'm not expecting a takeover to turn us into the next Man City.

Sure it'll be a good thing when it happens, but I'm not hanging on every tweet about flipping staff meetings.

I'm completely over it now. It's not even remotely exciting as even if a multi-gazzilionaire came in we still have our hands tied behind our backs. Excluding Randy we seem to have a very solid team at the moment and I think i'd rather stick with them.

No I don't care either.....mainly because there is nothing written in stone that says any new owners will have any more money.....but there is always a doubt the Crown Jewels of our famous names could be sold off to raise some.

This is the time of year when football fans are most optimistic. Once the season starts and if we lose a few matches, I'm sure people will be calling for Randy to get out of our club, or sell our club. We've been pretty poor for four seasons now. Both Sherwood and Fox seem like they might be able to do things but they're not miracle workers. I hope we get a sale just to give the club a clean break.

No. I'm fine with the setup we have at the moment. They seem to be working well. If a takeover happens, great, more money. But if it doesn't, at least we appear to have people who can do a good job for us.

You've been enjoying the last 5 years then I take it?

More useless news to add - Randy has just landed. The trees is on it to see if he goes to Portugal.

That's not useless news, that's the first bit of actual news in here for god knows how many pages.

• Like 1

I just want to know what the go is.

I quite like a lot of our squad, but with the takeover and the Benteke transfers and our subsequent spending being absolutely enormous to how next season plays out, I just want to know where we'll stand.

The gulf between best case (or even good case) and worst case scenario is absolutely enormous at the moment.

i'll be bothered about a takeover if baggies complete theirs and really pushed on over the next 2/3 years

as it is im happy with the set up and the progress we at least seem to be trying to make this summer and id still fancy us with our set up over the richest man in china + tony pulis

im surrounded by those bastards

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â